The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!

Have a drink, dude.

PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   13th May 2010, 12:20 am

this is the first Blackie interview i saw and i literally fell off my chair laughing when i watched it
but the question is; what's the big deal about toilet papers?
yeah,i sometimes make paper machine models,what's wrong with it?
bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   13th May 2010, 12:25 am

principia wrote:
yeah,i always make paper machine models,what's wrong with it?
bounce

Fixed bounce

This man is truly in love with toilet paper Laughing I think I said that on W.A.S.P. Nation, he also kept the count of how many rolls the band used during the recording of The Crimson Idol Laughing

...I think I wouldn't last at home with him for a long time he would throw me out after two days, as soon as he realises that I'm a toilet paper Terminator
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   13th May 2010, 12:40 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
...I think I wouldn't last at home with him for a long time he would throw me out after two days, as soon as he realises that I'm a toilet paper Terminator

ah,same here

and after you said that about Blackie's obsession with toilet papers,i think i posted this:

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   13th May 2010, 12:43 am

Hell yeah, lol Laughing Laughing
I will never forget Chris and his kebab/guitar Laughing

Now, I wish I remembered which is that bootleg where Blackie and the guys throw toilet paper on stage Shocked it was around 1984/1986...

I mean, c'mon, Blackie first you throw toilet paper all around the stage... and THEN you talk about women wasting toilet paper? Bad, bad, Blackie... Laughing
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   13th May 2010, 1:09 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I mean, c'mon, Blackie first you throw toilet paper all around the stage... and THEN you talk about women wasting toilet paper? Bad, bad, Blackie... Laughing

also,seems that Chris has the right to waste all the toilet papers ,but the chicks...they don't
wtf are they doing there together,with the toilet papers,a toilet and a kebab/guitar ? bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   13th May 2010, 7:51 pm

principia wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:

also,seems that Chris has the right to waste all the toilet papers ,but the chicks...they don't
wtf are they doing there together,with the toilet papers,a toilet and a kebab/guitar ? bounce

Maybe Chris tried to eat his kebab/guitar, unfortunately the result wasn't really good and he had to run to the bathroom... Blackie was there to control that he wouldn't use too much toilet paper.

Ok, that was silly Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   13th May 2010, 11:21 pm

Blackie, Blackie, Blackie , haven't you learnt anything so far? "A woman", Blackie? If it was "the woman" instead of "a woman", you wouldn't have to worry about your property. If you had had "the woman", she would have taken the proper care about you and your property. All those nameless women that have been parading both your house and your life don't give a shit about how you feel or how much of your precious toilette paper will be wasted. You're lucky that they haven't stolen your wallet!
Back to top Go down
Venus95
Customer

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   24th October 2011, 12:21 am

Such sentiment... Tff !! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)   

Back to top Go down

WTF is wrong with toilet papers Blackie? :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1