do me do me do me do me do me..

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 12:26 am

principia wrote:
white butch,bohemian bitch..
do me do me do me do me do me..

Rrrrriiiighht after Venus In Furs, alright then.

Lou Reed wrote:
Now plead for me.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 12:33 am

Wicked Love has been my drug in the last few weeks I love that song!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 12:48 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Wicked Love has been my drug in the last few weeks I love that song!!!

Aahhhhh, that too reminds me of heavily bondage-domination-sado-masochism influenced Jimmy fictions
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 1:14 am

LADIES! WE-SHOULD-NEVER-FORGET-THIS-ONE!

okay.

we have a black(ie) star here..

so here it goes.

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 1:23 am

ok,here we go with the vikings again;

one of my favorite songs of all time, for Blackie: Stratovarious-Black Diamond
"..cause i know i won't forget your beauty my black diamond.."

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 1:49 am

principia wrote:
ok,here we go with the vikings again;

one of my favorite songs of all time, for Blackie: Stratovarious-Black Diamond
"..cause i know i won't forget your beauty my black diamond.."

okay;
Yngwie Malmsteen wrote:
JUST LET MY VIKING RULE!

hell, why all those "black diamond"s should be that beautiful?
that keyboardist Jens Johansenn and drummer Anders Johansenn brothers were originally members of Yngwie's band for long years, the similarities in that sound tells I think..

They're Swedes, but not vikings unlike Yngwie and Lars Ulrich I suppose, huh? I mean look at their faces, Johansenns' bone structures are way different from a viking while Yngwie and Lars have deep smilarities?
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 1:53 am

um,i think they're Finnish..and who do we call Vikings? Scandinavian people..they rule
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 1:59 am

Umm were they Finnish? Right on, but you can tell it, oops I suddenly remembered our good ol' "viki" cartoon
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th May 2010, 11:58 pm

Mötley

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   23rd May 2010, 8:55 pm

oh mötley .. okay let's go on with one more crüe vid, then a led zeppelin classic;

dr. feelgood huh..

you need cooling.. baby ive been drooling
i wanna hear jimmy's voice in the chorus part but robert is just singin too loud.. shut up robert, lemme hear him singin (okay, it's a real rare event jimmy never sings, see? )
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   26th May 2010, 9:47 pm

this has to be here
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   26th May 2010, 10:25 pm

Oh, Prisoner Of Your Eyes... that was dedicated to me by my ex boyfriend, he sang it from the beginning to the end... completely out of tone. It was at a party and we got people running everywhere screaming and covering their ears to NOT listen to him singing Laughing

Great song, anyway. Great choices on Dr. Feelgood and Whole Lotta Love, too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   12th July 2010, 11:09 pm

Ahh, I want this one back!

We should carry on with a... a hardcore one

Shiny shiny...

..shiny boots of leather
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   2nd August 2010, 7:40 pm

how could we forget this one? Neutral

for all the she wolves out there
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   13th August 2010, 1:36 am

Ahhhhh She-Wolf

Two more songs, sorry I couldn't help

Lord, I'm dying

So.. Satyr.. I'm sitting here, thinking of blood, thinking of love..

Okay, I don't usually get erection when I set a church on fire, but..
Black metal, what can ya do?
Anyway, Satyr..
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   16th August 2010, 3:33 am

Garden of Gray
couldn't be a better choice for this place

let my sin pour in you

Betelguese wrote:
So.. Satyr.. I'm sitting here, thinking of blood, thinking of love..

Black metal, what can ya do?
Anyway, Satyr..

well,he gets erection,that's what matters,right?

still thinking of the day we discovered him,haha what a day
and then i think about the day "i" discovered him without knowing who the hell he is..
shame on you Mr.Satyr for giving me the goosebumps when i was a kid with that vid
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   16th August 2010, 3:52 am

Quote :
Garden of Gray
couldn't be a better choice for this place

let my sin pour in you

Hell... I'm dying.

Feel the lust grow deeper?

Quote :

shame on you Mr.Satyr for giving me the goosebumps when i was a kid with that vid

But he still gives you the goosebumps admit it

Aye..

Quote :
well,he gets erection,that's what matters,right?

Don't do this to me

Quote :
still thinking of the day we discovered him,haha what a day
and then i think about the day "i" discovered him without knowing who the hell he is..

Oh really.. what a day! Haha almost an accident;
-principia! wait, what's that ahaha! that's a woman zuhaha!
-ehr, I know the band; Satrikorn (hahahaha)
-lets check it out puhahah! (which is a real rare situation with me, i almost NEVER want to 'discover' any 'new' bands, because I'm a jerk)
-huh?
-but he really is a woman! look!
-you silly. enough of it, he's a man.

*the two starts to read a lil bit about the band, figures out the band was the first norwegian black metal band to gain international success, and they have a well known song "mother north"*

-(principa) i wanna hear "mother north", is it okay with ya?
-go ahead puhaha (black metal bands are usually ridiculous to me)

*principia opens the video, paralyzed*

-ooooooh shit that's the video that used to scare the shit out of me when i was i kid! remember i was trying to tell you there was a man with stiched lips and there was a church burning, then a woma€æ¶¥#¶#²½....

the end.
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   16th August 2010, 4:13 am

that's what happened that day

have you ever lived with a random boogeyman in your head that you saw on TV for more than 10 years and then discover him this way and then become a fan-or a drooler i must say-?

well,that's me
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   16th August 2010, 5:42 pm

Something like that kinda happened to me with Black Sabbath, not much 'cos I was afraid of them, but because I was told they were "evil!!!1111!!1!" and Ozzy was "satanic!!!111!!" (I think it was my cousin to say that, mostly) and I should have avoided them Laughing so, never listened to them for years. Then, I finally decided to give 'em a try and I fell in love with them Laughing

Betelguese wrote:
Oh really.. what a day! Haha almost an accident;
-principia! wait, what's that ahaha! that's a woman zuhaha!
-ehr, I know the band; Satrikorn (hahahaha)
-lets check it out puhahah! (which is a real rare situation with me, i almost NEVER want to 'discover' any 'new' bands, because I'm a jerk)
-huh?
-but he really is a woman! look!
-you silly. enough of it, he's a man.

*the two starts to read a lil bit about the band, figures out the band was the first norwegian black metal band to gain international success, and they have a well known song "mother north"*

-(principa) i wanna hear "mother north", is it okay with ya?
-go ahead puhaha (black metal bands are usually ridiculous to me)

*principia opens the video, paralyzed*

-ooooooh shit that's the video that used to scare the shit out of me when i was i kid! remember i was trying to tell you there was a man with stiched lips and there was a church burning, then a woma€æ¶¥#¶#²½....

the end.

Quote :

This guy has some truly strange tastes
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   16th August 2010, 6:58 pm

principia wrote:

that's what happened that day

have you ever lived with a random boogeyman in your head that you saw on TV for more than 10 years and then discover him this way and then become a fan-or a drooler i must say-?

well,that's me
Hahaha random boogeyman

Well, how strange everyone thinks he IS a boogeyman, I keep seeing comments like "Rape me Satyr" on youtube videos

Doctor
Ruin wrote:
Something like that kinda happened to me with Black Sabbath, not much 'cos I was afraid of them, but because I was told they were "evil!!!1111!!1!" and Ozzy was "satanic!!!111!!" (I think it was my cousin to say that, mostly) and I should have avoided them Laughing so, never listened to them for years. Then, I finally decided to give 'em a try and I fell in love with them Laughing
Ahahahahha lol at "!1!!!1!!111!"s

Well, satanic and evil depends on the personalities I think, there's no way Ozzy could be "satanic!!11!!1!" or "evil11!!!11"He loves his God and religion, and a real cute person as you already know, but what people must understand is all that satanist and evil theme that keeps recurring in metal music is just "an art form" A real successful art form.

I remember Satyr saying: "It, black metal, doesn't necessarily have to be all satanic as long as it's dark."

Okay, he's not a religious person at all, but he's also not "satanic" nor a "bad person" nor he has an "evil heart", I believe he has a golden one

Quote :
This guy has some truly strange tastes
Uh oh

Actually the song is originally a Turbonegro song, Satyricon just did it for a Turbonegro tribute album, and also Behemoth has a version of this which is as successful as this one; but no, Satyr does it the best way
And he has truly great tastes in music (I'm a-post a video interview of him in the other section now, just don't wanna destroy the topic ) and women as well, ahhh his girlfriend was just an awesome "natural" looking kinda goth girl, I mean no posership, just naturally goth looking girl but they've broken up last year niahahahha!

Diamond Head wrote:
Am I evil? Yes I am!

Okay here's two more songs for the ladies room anthems though they don't say anything about women but the videos are cool and 'kinda hot', by Satyricon;

(ahem..) but first, the Behemoth version of 'I Got Erection':

Then two Satyricon 'videos' since the songs are not important (but great anyway):

And I think this was a good opportunity for me to try out the new flaming letters in the smileys section but I couldn't manage to find a way to do so

*Okay those are a bit poserish haha*

Last edited by Betelguese on 17th August 2010, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   16th August 2010, 8:09 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Well, satanic and evil depends on the personalities I think, there's no way Ozzy could be "satanic!!11!!1!" or "evil11!!!11"He loves his God and religion, and a real cute person as you already know, but what people must understand is all that satanist and evil theme that keeps recurring in metal music is just "an art form" A real successful art form.

I remember Satyr saying: "It, black metal, doesn't necessarily have to be all satanic as long as it's dark."

Okay, he's not a religious person at all, but he's also not "satanic" nor a "bad person" nor he has an "evil heart", I believe he has a golden one

Totally agree on this!
Took me a while to understand it, 'cos some years ago I was strongly influenced by all of those "metal is bad" and so on, 'till I finally decided to take a look by myself and discovered that lots of it was just dark imagery and nothing satanic at all!

Quote :
Actually the song is originally a Turbonegro song, Satyricon just did it for a Turbonegro tribute album, and also Behemoth has a version of this which is as successful as this one; but no, Satyr does it the best way
And he has truly great tastes in music (I'm a-post a video interview of him in the other section now, just don't wanna destroy the topic ) and women as well, ahhh his girlfriend was just an awesome "natural" looking kinda goth girl, I mean no posership, just naturally goth looking girl but they've broken up last year niahahahha!

Hahahah, get it, now Laughing yay for natural looking goth girls, by the way Laughing

(I'm dealing with a LOT of goth stuff for my dissertation, lately seen some truly poserish and crazy stuff, lately, lol Laughing )

Gonna take a look at the videos you posted soon, by the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   16th August 2010, 11:46 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Totally agree on this!
Took me a while to
understand it, 'cos some years ago I was strongly influenced by all of
those "metal is bad" and so on, 'till I finally decided to take a look
by myself and discovered that lots of it was just dark imagery and
nothing satanic at all!
Yay! Satanic stuff are just interesting only as an "art form" as I said before, so go ahead At least you have to get scared from time to time, that's why we watch horror movies, interesting and that's all

Doctor Ruin wrote:

(I'm dealing with a LOT of goth stuff for my dissertation, lately seen some truly poserish and crazy stuff, lately, lol Laughing )

Awww poor you! Hahaha anyway thousand times better than dealing with emos!

By the way.. Why you have to work on goth stuff? You know that I'm gonna suggest you 'Sisters of Mercy' 'Bauhaus' or 'Siouxie & The Banshees' ( at Siouxie as well)

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Gonna take a look at the videos you posted soon, by the way!
Haha okay, watch 'em and tell me am I the only one that's off her rocker that thinks Darski of Behemoth looks so much like Gene Simmons

And this 'Fuel For Hatred' happens to be a real famous music video, plus the song kicks ass, I tell ya
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   17th August 2010, 12:09 am

Shit, I've just put up the censored version of Fuel For Hatred (pfff) I'm editing it now
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   17th August 2010, 2:05 am

Betelguese wrote:
Yay! Satanic stuff are just interesting only as an "art form" as I said before, so go ahead At least you have to get scared from time to time, that's why we watch horror movies, interesting and that's all

Yep!!! Well, to be completely honest, my only problem with black metal (and some death and/or super hard thrash), now, is that... it makes me sleep
I'm not kidding, it seriously happens. D: The harder the song is, the better I sleep on it

Betelguese wrote:
Awww poor you! Hahaha anyway thousand times better than dealing with emos!

By the way.. Why you have to work on goth stuff? You know that I'm gonna suggest you 'Sisters of Mercy' 'Bauhaus' or 'Siouxie & The Banshees' ( at Siouxie as well)

Aaargh, emos! Are you experiencing an emo invasion, too, lately? Laughing

Anyway... well, I have that steampunk dissertation to do, and I discovered that lots of Steampunk imagery and, especially, music, comes from goth stuff. I already mentioned Bauhaus, in effect Very Happy I was taking a look at them just in these days, they're pretty cool! As for Sisters Of Mercy I think you linked a video on msn, not so long ago... never heard anything by Siouxie & The Banshees, even though I heard their name! Shame on me, I know Neutral

Betelguese wrote:
And this 'Fuel For Hatred' happens to be a real famous music video, plus the song kicks ass, I tell ya

Both the music and the video kicked ass, that's true! Probably not my style, but still damn good!
(And I *love* the fact that, even though they scream with raw voices and so on, it's still possible to understand what they say Laughing)

And no, you're not the only one, that guy does remind of Gene Simmons at times
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   17th August 2010, 2:34 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Yep!!! Well, to be completely honest, my only problem with black metal (and some death and/or super hard thrash), now, is that... it makes me sleep
I'm not kidding, it seriously happens. D: The harder the song is, the better I sleep on it

I can't believe this but it was just the same here I (again) remember Varg Vikernes or Eronymous (can't remember which one) was talking about extreme metal and going like "I see black metal like I see opera. You have to 'study' before you actually get a chace to enjoy opera. Your ears must be familiar with it. It's the same with extreme metal, your ears should be familiar and educated." which is by far the best comparison in my opinion; soon as I got more familiar with extreme metal (which happened a real short time ago) I started to hear things I couldn't before

Quote :
Aaargh, emos! Are you experiencing an emo invasion, too, lately?
Damn they're everywhere!

Quote :
Anyway... well, I have that steampunk dissertation to do, and I discovered that lots of Steampunk imagery and, especially, music, comes from goth stuff. I already mentioned Bauhaus, in effect I was taking a look at them just in these days, they're pretty cool! As for Sisters Of Mercy I think you linked a video on msn, not so long ago... never heard anything by Siouxie & The Banshees, even though I heard their name! Shame on me, I know
Hehe Bauhaus is like one of the most favorite bands of Wally And Siouxie.. Don't waste any time and go check them out! I believe it will be useful for you in that case
And yes.. That video was Lucretia, My Reflection
Quote :

Both the music and the video kicked ass, that's true! Probably not my style, but still damn good!
(And I *love* the fact that, even though they scream with raw voices and so on, it's still possible to understand what they say )
Ah, I actually don't care about music hahahaha, just give me some video interviews of Satyr and I'm off till the morning!

Quote :
And no, you're not the only one, that guy does remind of Gene Simmons at times
Oh that's great..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Room Anthems   

Back to top Go down

Ladies Room Anthems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next