The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!


Have a drink, dude.
 
PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Blackie on "Night Network" :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   3rd May 2010, 8:29 pm

most of you probably have seen this one,there are some great quotes by Blackie there

"-rock'n roll's supposed to be sweaty and smelly,right?and if it ain't sweaty and smelly it ain't rock'n roll
-that wasn't sweaty and smelly
-well,you never sat next to anybody in my band before i can tell ya that"


"it's like homosexuality's taking over the whole goddamn world,ya know that?"
when Julia wants him to "qualify" what he meant by saying that,and asks about his make up and stuff like that,he ponders and totally talks nonsense buzz saw haha i like that
"-it's all american passtime.greed.
-what's "greed" got to do with it?
-lil girls..
-little girls? explain.
-ya know,the ones that are kinda shapely..."


"i wasn't watching him i was watching the girl.." buzz saw

"i'm just wondering where she got those shoes.." buzz saw

"-i think Blackie has a problem,right..he doesn't like homosexuals,he doesn't like guys who wear "glahses"
-no,i didn't say glasses,or "glahses"

"if he's an international playboy,i'm Mahatma Gandhi.." (about Morrisey)

and finally Julia cracks up when Blackie sits next to her and starts to pinch and squeeze her
truth must be be told..well done Julia big grin
"well i was so excited about Blackie coming over and sitting next to me *cracks up* "




oh,here's the video:


Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   3rd May 2010, 9:17 pm

I LOVE this interview!!! By the way, thanks for writing down those quotes, although I watched that interview hundreds of times I missed some of them... like the Mahatma Gandhi one... or the one about rock n' roll being sweaty and smelly

What about the one where he looks at the shirt the guy is wearing and comments something like "Oh, I have a similar tablecloth, at home"? Laughing Laughing
The part about "lil girls" was completely crazy Shocked everytime I watch it I'm like "WTF?" Shocked

And I was so damn jealous when Julia sat next to Blackie and he started tickling her! Lucky woman!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   3rd May 2010, 9:49 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
I LOVE this interview!!! By the way, thanks for writing down those quotes, although I watched that interview hundreds of times I missed some of them... like the Mahatma Gandhi one... or the one about rock n' roll being sweaty and smelly

haha,do you have any idea how many times i watched it? probably not

Doctor Ruin wrote:
And I was so damn jealous when Julia sat next to Blackie and he started tickling her! Lucky woman!

oh,i'd give anything to be in that position..lucky bitch

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   3rd May 2010, 10:38 pm

principia wrote:
haha,do you have any idea how many times i watched it? probably not

Mmmh... quite a lot, I guess? Laughing Very Happy

principia wrote:
oh,i'd give anything to be in that position..lucky bitch


Definitely
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   4th May 2010, 12:15 am

A great interview, indeed. Poor Julia! The host is being naughty when he says: "Unfold your arms, Julia!" He is teasing her all the time because he notices Julia looks a bit nervous. I also like when the host says: "Why don't you sit in his lap, Julia?" and Blackie replies "She would never survive it!" And the climax absolutely rocks: "Are you going to throw your meat around the stage, Blackie?" Well, I'd love to see that ...

As far as sitting next to Blackie is concerned, I think I would resist ... not to rape him on the spot! I would wait for the cameras to turn off and then ... I'm sure I would survive it...
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   4th May 2010, 12:30 am

Oh, and I really have no idea what he is talking about when he is mentioning those "lil girls" and greed. What is he trying to say?
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   4th May 2010, 12:51 am

xanthipee wrote:
A great interview, indeed. Poor Julia! The host is being naughty when he says: "Unfold your arms, Julia!" He is teasing her all the time because he notices Julia looks a bit nervous. I also like when the host says: "Why don't you sit in his lap, Julia?" and Blackie replies "She would never survive it!" And the climax absolutely rocks: "Are you going to throw your meat around the stage, Blackie?" Well, I'd love to see that ...

haha Julia's tryin' damn hard to draw his attention and Blackie's like "well,i know what you're aiming at,ok,i'm gonna do what you want )
"she would never survive it" i forgot to write that one

xanthipee wrote:
As far as sitting next to Blackie is concerned, I think I would resist ... not to rape him on the spot! I would wait for the cameras to turn off and then ... I'm sure I would survive it...



me being there,sitting next to Blackie..him squeezing me i'd write a fiction about that

god,we're such perverts buzz saw EDIT: see,what i did there? haha "we are such perverts(w.a.s.p) bounce wasn't done intentionally
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 26
Location : ─░stanbul

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   4th May 2010, 8:56 pm

Julia tries so hard to get his attention, this is so obvious and Blackie knows that, oh what else he should do?
I personally wouldn't want to be in such a disgraceful situation..
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   4th May 2010, 9:17 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Julia tries so hard to get his attention, this is so obvious and Blackie knows that, oh what else he should do?
I personally wouldn't want to be in such a disgraceful situation..

oh,really?
you really wouldn't want to be sitting next to him,while he's squeezing you? bounce
oh c'mon :liplick:
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 26
Location : ─░stanbul

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   4th May 2010, 9:26 pm

principia wrote:

oh,really?
you really wouldn't want to be sitting next to him,while he's squeezing you? bounce
oh c'mon :liplick:

Hey hey hey hey.. hey.

Come onto the ladies room and then try to seduce me with the precious daddy cool
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   4th May 2010, 9:45 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Hey hey hey hey.. hey.

Come onto the ladies room and then try to seduce me with the precious daddy cool

ok..fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blackie on "Night Network" :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Blackie on "Night Network" :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Jam Night 2013 "OTODAMA MIYAZAKI FESTIVAL"
» Souljourners - "Mind Control"
» Rex Carroll back with "The Heal"
» "Mind Control" review.
» "Mutant Wave" Playlist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: