The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!


Have a drink, dude.
 
PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 KFD era Interview with Blackie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: KFD era Interview with Blackie   3rd May 2010, 1:33 am

http://www.ram.org/music/articles/waspinterview.html

never seen this one(or i totally forgot about it ) ..there are some really interesting quotes in it:

about Chris being an alcoholic;
"He is mad. His soul is mad. You have to spend 24 hours with him to understand how he is. We are the most extreme people I know. He's the angriest man on this planet. People often ask "Does he still drink?" But they fail to realise that his drinking is the symptom of the disease. The disease is madness. "


on "fan dedication" :
"I think there is no luckier person on the face of the earth. We have a fan base similar to band like the Grateful Dead. Unbelievably dedicated. When you have that kind of fan base.... it's hard to put into words why it is like that... it makes me very humble as opposed to becoming arrogant. I keep thinking "why me?"

if you think so Blackie,there are better ways to show your appreciation Smile


i think it's the first (and the last) time he talks about the "nun rape"
" Think about it, there is a nun on a 13 foot cross and I rape her with a knife and I pull her fetus out---it certainly gets your attention. And that doesn't even begin to describe what we do on stage. It's definitely not for the faint of the heart."


seriously,why doesn't any interviewer ask him about the KFD show,and keeps on asking about the "raw meat" thingy?
i guess they think it's better not to ask anything about such an extreme show in these days,fair enough,but i didn't read anything about that show before Blackie's decision with his faith..i mean,yeah the first WASP shows were extreme and they were one of the first bands to do such things along with Alice Cooper and KISS, but i've never seen anything more extreme than the KFD one..i was totally paralyzed
i wonder if it's (or it was) something Blackie wanted,or is it the interviewers that keep forgetting about..
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   3rd May 2010, 9:10 pm

Mmmh, I'm pretty sure I saw some other interviews where they asked him about K.F.D. show, but right now I can't remember where I found them Neutral

(Oh, by the way, I read on the italian page of Wikipedia that once, during the tour, he raped a sort of Marilyn Manson doll instead of the nun, is that true? Laughing Laughing Laughing Can't find that thing anywhere else!)

The thing of the human head in the dumpster was scary, by the way D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   3rd May 2010, 9:33 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Mmmh, I'm pretty sure I saw some other interviews where they asked him about K.F.D. show, but right now I can't remember where I found them Neutral

yeah i know that show has been asked to him several times before,but i mean not quite often as the "raw meat" one..i guess it was only asked to him in that era.

and i'm specially talking about the "nun rape" part of the show,cause it was so...appaling..shocking..and thrilling pale that part has been ignored by both Blackie and interviewers,i wonder if that's intentional scratch

Doctor Ruin wrote:
(Oh, by the way, I read on the italian page of Wikipedia that once, during the tour, he raped a sort of Marilyn Manson doll instead of the nun, is that true? Laughing Laughing Laughing Can't find that thing anywhere else!)

yeah, i think the nun was only used in the UK,(or in some dates in Spain? i'm not really sure) but for the whole European tour,they used the doll instead Neutral

fuckin' love K.F.D and the stage show..but i remember the first time i saw it: i was literally terrified pale
and i wonder if that nun was a "real" woman (don't laugh at me for that, i really wonder )
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   3rd May 2010, 9:38 pm

oh, here it is from WaspNation :

"...In the European shows in early 97, Blackie would rape the nun, then place his face between her legs and bring out a bloody fetus. He would then wrap the fetus around his neck, and eventually impale it on the knife attached to his cod piece..."

"A alternative version to the nun was seen at the WASP Con in New Jersey in September 98, where Blackie replaced the nun with a life size figure of Marilyn Manson. Blackie dragged the doll (by a noose) around the stage, and rapes Manson from behind (Cough!) with his knife cod piece. Eventually he rips the doll open to reveal the fetus. At the end of the show he tears Manson head off, pulls out his brain, and let the blood run from the severed head into his mouth and down his chest! "



Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   3rd May 2010, 10:34 pm

principia wrote:
yeah i know that show has been asked to him several times before,but i mean not quite often as the "raw meat" one..i guess it was only asked to him in that era.

and i'm specially talking about the "nun rape" part of the show,cause it was so...appaling..shocking..and thrilling pale that part has been ignored by both Blackie and interviewers,i wonder if that's intentional scratch

Mmmh... you're right. It will probably remain a mystery scratch I thought a similar thing happened with Still Not Black Enough, maybe the fact that there was no tour for that album didn't help much, but I always found quite difficult to find more informations and interviews about that album Neutral

principia wrote:
yeah, i think the nun was only used in the UK,(or in some dates in Spain? i'm not really sure) but for the whole European tour,they used the doll instead Neutral

fuckin' love K.F.D and the stage show..but i remember the first time i saw it: i was literally terrified pale
and i wonder if that nun was a "real" woman (don't laugh at me for that, i really wonder )

Same here... well, more than terrifyied, I was just like "I'm not sure I really want to look at it". It wasn't much because of the gore and blood. Splatter stuff always made me laugh (gosh, I sound like a psycho Laughing ), it's just that I don't really like to look at blasphemous shows, any stuff that includes disrespect of things related to religion(s) has always been off for me. The fetus thing was also a bit too much, even for me Laughing
But this doesn't mean that, if I could, I wouldn't have attended the live concert! K.F.D. is probably my favourite W.A.S.P. album, and, apart from the nun, I loved the dark atmosphere of the stage show. Pity I was only 8, when K.F.D. came out Laughing

And... oh, thanks for posting those quotes from W.A.S.P. Nation! Ok, the Marilyn Manson part would have been cool to see, instead. Never been a huge fan of him Laughing
I wonder what the hell did Marilyn to Blackie to cause a stage show like that, though Laughing

P.S.: I think I read somewhere that the nun was a moving doll, or something like that, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 12:17 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Mmmh... you're right. It will probably remain a mystery scratch I thought a similar thing happened with Still Not Black Enough, maybe the fact that there was no tour for that album didn't help much, but I always found quite difficult to find more informations and interviews about that album Neutral

yeah,such an underrated piece of art..it's probably my fav WASP album(well along with Crimson Idol and KFD)
i dunno,the fact that he lost his mother and he was having some problems(psychologically) after the whole Crimson Idol story may have caused that
seriously,he keeps saying "two in me.." in many of his lyrics(poetry,i call most of them) and there are some metaphors (like "the mirror") he uses in those lyrics..makes me wonder if he's really having multiple personalities Neutral
well,Blackie is such an inscrutable guy..you don't know what's in his head,and sometimes he ain't sure of that either that's one of the things i love about him


Doctor Ruin wrote:
Same here... well, more than terrifyied, I was just like "I'm not sure I really want to look at it". It wasn't much because of the gore and blood. Splatter stuff always made me laugh (gosh, I sound like a psycho Laughing ), it's just that I don't really like to look at blasphemous shows, any stuff that includes disrespect of things related to religion(s) has always been off for me. The fetus thing was also a bit too much, even for me Laughing
But this doesn't mean that, if I could, I wouldn't have attended the live concert! K.F.D. is probably my favourite W.A.S.P. album, and, apart from the nun, I loved the dark atmosphere of the stage show. Pity I was only 8, when K.F.D. came out Laughing

well,that's quite the same for me about religious stuff,but here it wasn't about it being a "nun"..i guess any other "human(or human-like-creature) would do the same impact on me Neutral i remember reading about that show,i thought "how intense could that be ),then i saw some images from it,i was like "well,it IS intense", and then i watched the whole show(i mean Kill Your Pretty Face) and it was astonishing Neutral i was literally paralyzed and confused,can't really put it into words..
but now i'm used to seeing it and damn,i'd love to see it if i had the chance(and too bad i was only 10 )

Doctor Ruin wrote:
And... oh, thanks for posting those quotes from W.A.S.P. Nation! Ok, the Marilyn Manson part would have been cool to see, instead. Never been a huge fan of him Laughing
I wonder what the hell did Marilyn to Blackie to cause a stage show like that, though Laughing

haha luckily i've never listened to him(well,maybe i heard 1 or 2 songs )
i read that MM is a WASP fan,and Blackie knows this,as he stated in that interview,they even considered recording "Fuck Like a Beast" but like many of other projects,this didn't happen
nothing wrong with MM i guess,he did it just to gain publicity Wink

Doctor Ruin wrote:
P.S.: I think I read somewhere that the nun was a moving doll, or something like that, by the way.
yeah,i read it somewhere too,but i dunno..it just looks so realistic
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 12:53 am

principia wrote:

"yeah,such an underrated piece of art..it's
probably my fav WASP album(well along with Crimson Idol and KFD)
i
dunno,the fact that he lost his mother and he was having some
problems(psychologically) after the whole Crimson Idol story may have
caused that
seriously,he keeps saying "two in me.." in
many of his lyrics(poetry,i call most of them) and there are some
metaphors (like "the mirror") he uses in those lyrics..makes me wonder
if he's really having multiple personalities Neutral
well,Blackie is such an inscrutable guy..you don't
know what's in his head,and sometimes he ain't sure of that either that's one of the things i love about him "

Poor Blackie, he's faced many hard and hazardous situations in his life... I don't know why, but I've always felt a bit sorry for Blackie. Maybe it's only me, but he has always looked a sort of fragile to me. I don't know if it's because of his hairdo or his big, blue eyes or because he was so thin, especially when he was younger, but there has always been something girlish in his face and his appearance in general. Maybe that was why he tried so hard to make an impression of himself being a tough guy on stage. Not to mention his love songs which are all sad ...
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 1:20 am

xanthipee wrote:
Poor Blackie, he's faced many hard and hazardous situations in his life... I don't know why, but I've always felt a bit sorry for Blackie. Maybe it's only me, but he has always looked a sort of fragile to me. I don't know if it's because of his hairdo or his big, blue eyes or because he was so thin, especially when he was younger, but there has always been something girlish in his face and his appearance in general. Maybe that was why he tried so hard to make an impression of himself being a tough guy on stage. Not to mention his love songs which are all sad ...

hey Xan,same here..i always thought Jonathan was him,sure it wasn't autobiographical but point of origin was himself..
some characters in "Neon God"(which is quite a different piece of art,a different world perfectly created by Blackie) and "Crimson Idol" tells something about his childhood..as i said before,like the metaphors he's using,there's always a "mother" image which is very distant to his child and that "where's the love" cries (as if he's looking for the love he couldn't get from that "mother" image) make me wonder about his mother in real life Neutral

when you're writing something,and you're quite good at it(like Blackie),you put a lot from yourself to your imaginary world..well,i'm a writer too,and although i'm not great at it,i know that there're lots of things about my family,my culture,my beliefs, even my dreams..that's the same with Blackie,although he says Jonathan wasn't him(or Jimi Hendrix or Jim Morrison,but a little from all of them) i'm sure most of the story's about his experiences (especially with his mother) if it wasn't,he wouldn't feel so bad during and after that album..

that's why i love the song "I Can't" and the whole SNBE album so much..it's like listening to his confessions with his metaphoric way of narration..if you know how to listen to him,you'll actually "hear" what he's saying..
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 1:29 am

principia wrote:
yeah,such an underrated piece of art..it's probably my fav WASP album(well along with Crimson Idol and KFD)
i dunno,the fact that he lost his mother and he was having some problems(psychologically) after the whole Crimson Idol story may have caused that
seriously,he keeps saying "two in me.." in many of his lyrics(poetry,i call most of them) and there are some metaphors (like "the mirror") he uses in those lyrics..makes me wonder if he's really having multiple personalities Neutral
well,Blackie is such an inscrutable guy..you don't know what's in his head,and sometimes he ain't sure of that either that's one of the things i love about him

I love Still Not Black Enough, too!
Yep, the problems he had during that period might have been another reason for him not talking much in those days... plus the fact that he broke his hand, so maybe he had to spend some time far away from the attention of the public to heal.
Same here, I think he's a very inscrutable guy, too. I wondered if he suffers of multiple personalities, too... or, maybe, bipolar disorder, mainly 'cos he often said he's an extreme person who can have some extreme changes in his mood. Of course, nothing can be said for sure, especially 'cos we don't know him in person (and I don't know if he'd like to be psycho-analyzed like this, probably not Neutral )... but I happened to wonder a lot about this. :oops:

Crazy as it may sound, I would LOVE to get to know him better... from the things he says and writes, he seems to be exactly the kind of person I'd like to have a talk with. :oops:

principia wrote:
well,that's quite the same for me about religious stuff,but here it wasn't about it being a "nun"..i guess any other "human(or human-like-creature) would do the same impact on me Neutral i remember reading about that show,i thought "how intense could that be ),then i saw some images from it,i was like "well,it IS intense", and then i watched the whole show(i mean Kill Your Pretty Face) and it was astonishing Neutral i was literally paralyzed and confused,can't really put it into words..
but now i'm used to seeing it and damn,i'd love to see it if i had the chance(and too bad i was only 10 )

Yep, it was definitely intense... I'll admit that some pics are still kinda scary to me! Shocked

I want a freakin' time machine to be invented to come back and see all of those cool shows I missed in the past, by the way


principia wrote:
haha luckily i've never listened to him(well,maybe i heard 1 or 2 songs )
i read that MM is a WASP fan,and Blackie knows this,as he stated in that interview,they even considered recording "Fuck Like a Beast" but like many of other projects,this didn't happen
nothing wrong with MM i guess,he did it just to gain publicity Wink

Hahahah, good to know, so! Very Happy

principia wrote:
yeah,i read it somewhere too,but i dunno..it just looks so realistic

Definitely. That seemed strange to me, too. Shocked

EDIT: as for his mother... yep, that's another thing I wondered about. I think he said in an interview something like she thought he was a quite strange kid, 'cos he didn't like going out and staying with other children, something like that... ok, I can't remember the interview very well, however, seemed to be quite a melancholic memory, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 12:25 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Same here, I think he's a very inscrutable guy, too. I wondered if he suffers of multiple personalities, too... or, maybe, bipolar disorder, mainly 'cos he often said he's an extreme person who can have some extreme changes in his mood. Of course, nothing can be said for sure, especially 'cos we don't know him in person (and I don't know if he'd like to be psycho-analyzed like this, probably not Neutral )... but I happened to wonder a lot about this. :oops:

of course he wouldn't like to be psycho-analyzed,not many people would..if he'll ever come here and read all of these, he can do/say whatever he wants to us Very Happy
just wondering about many things about him,not so many musicians can express themselves as well as Blackie does,and i'm trying to get what i can from his metaphorical stories..he'll remain a mystery to us,i guess

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Crazy as it may sound, I would LOVE to get to know him better... from the things he says and writes, he seems to be exactly the kind of person I'd like to have a talk with. :oops:

of course,i'd also love to know him better..there are many things i'd like to know about him,there'd be many good questions i'd ask him if i ever have the chance to,at least,interview with him


Doctor Ruin wrote:
I want a freakin' time machine to be invented to come back and see all of those cool shows I missed in the past, by the way

yeah, a time machine...and a LOVE Machine

Doctor Ruin wrote:
EDIT: as for his mother... yep, that's another thing I wondered about. I think he said in an interview something like she thought he was a quite strange kid, 'cos he didn't like going out and staying with other children, something like that... ok, I can't remember the interview very well, however, seemed to be quite a melancholic memory, though.

yep,i know that interview..seemed strange to me also,but i guess he doesn't like to talk about his real memories and want people to understand it from his lyrics..
anyways,whatever he has experienced before,definitely made him stronger,and gave us great albums..then maybe those albums will inspire us,and we'll write stories Wink
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 26
Location : İstanbul

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 8:42 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
And... oh, thanks for posting those quotes from W.A.S.P. Nation! Ok, the Marilyn Manson part would have been cool to see, instead. Never been a huge fan of him Laughing
I wonder what the hell did Marilyn to Blackie to cause a stage show like that, though Laughing

Haha I had read an interview of him saying "Oh there's was nothing bad about raping his figure on the stage, I like him, that's my way of showing affection!"
Wouldn't you show us some affection, too. Blackie??
Actually there's a video of him raping a doll with a piece of paper hung on his chest saying 'Marilyn Manson'
I can send it to you if you want, cos I can't find it on youtube..


principia wrote:
well,that's quite the same for me about religious stuff,but here it wasn't about it being a "nun"..i guess any other "human(or human-like-creature) would do the same impact on me Neutral i remember reading about that show,i thought "how intense could that be ),then i saw some images from it,i was like "well,it IS intense", and then i watched the whole show(i mean Kill Your Pretty Face) and it was astonishing Neutral i was literally paralyzed and confused,can't really put it into words..
but now i'm used to seeing it and damn,i'd love to see it if i had the chance(and too bad i was only 10 )

No need to mention his gynecologic interactive lessons

Doctor Ruin wrote:
EDIT: as for his mother... yep, that's another thing I wondered about. I think he said in an interview something like she thought he was a quite strange kid, 'cos he didn't like going out and staying with other children, something like that... ok, I can't remember the interview very well, however, seemed to be quite a melancholic memory, though.

yeah, I think you're talking about that prime-choice.com interview, I can't remember if this is the right one tho, I should check it out.. Anyways, give it a look: prime-choice.com

principia wrote:

of course he wouldn't like to be psycho-analyzed,not many people would..if he'll ever come here and read all of these, he can do/say whatever he wants to us Very Happy
just wondering about many things about him,not so many musicians can express themselves as well as Blackie does,and i'm trying to get what i can from his metaphorical stories..he'll remain a mystery to us,i guess

But he is a public figure, I mean right from beginning, the only intention of his way of life way to be "hugged by the millions or at least to be understood"; let's say analyzed because as he always say; the performers be it politicians, musicians, actors etc. are insecure; musicians are massively insecure and they wanna feel like they're not. Those are his own words and even if he only told stories and nothing about himself, he'd know that he could easily be analyzed by the listeners. There's NO way of hiding your inner self and creating something like music which is completely transparent.

He studied psychology, he'd surely know that, folks.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 10:23 pm

Wild quoting time! Laughing

Betelguese wrote:
Haha I had read an interview of him saying "Oh there's was nothing bad about raping his figure on the stage, I like him, that's my way of showing affection!"
Wouldn't you show us some affection, too. Blackie??
Actually there's a video of him raping a doll with a piece of paper hung on his chest saying 'Marilyn Manson'
I can send it to you if you want, cos I can't find it on youtube..

Aaaaaw, never seen that video, would be cool if you can send it to me!!! Very Happy

principia wrote:
yeah, a time machine...and a LOVE Machine

Now, THAT would also be a nice addition to out time travel! Laughing

Betelguese wrote:
No need to mention his gynecologic interactive lessons





Betelguese wrote:
yeah, I think you're talking about that prime-choice.com interview, I can't remember if this is the right one tho, I should check it out.. Anyways, give it a look: prime-choice.com

Yay, I noticed you posted the topic with the interview, I'm going to answer on there, so! Very Happy

Quote :
of course,i'd also love to know him better..there are many things i'd like to know about him,there'd be many good questions i'd ask him if i ever have the chance to,at least,interview with him

Same here, I would love to interview him! I'm only afraid of finding him on a bad mood day and to piss him off with too personal questions, though :oops: plus, the more interviews I read, the more I get the impression that all of my possible questions has already been answered to Neutral Laughing still, I'd like to talk to him Very Happy

Betelguese wrote:
principia wrote:

of course he wouldn't like to be psycho-analyzed,not many people would..if he'll ever come here and read all of these, he can do/say whatever he wants to us Very Happy
just wondering about many things about him,not so many musicians can express themselves as well as Blackie does,and i'm trying to get what i can from his metaphorical stories..he'll remain a mystery to us,i guess

But he is a public figure, I mean right from beginning, the only intention of his way of life way to be "hugged by the millions or at least to be understood"; let's say analyzed because as he always say; the performers be it politicians, musicians, actors etc. are insecure; musicians are massively insecure and they wanna feel like they're not. Those are his own words and even if he only told stories and nothing about himself, he'd know that he could easily be analyzed by the listeners. There's NO way of hiding your inner self and creating something like music which is completely transparent.

He studied psychology, he'd surely know that, folks.

What to say, you both made very good points over here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   4th May 2010, 11:28 pm

principia wrote:

"of course he wouldn't like to be
psycho-analyzed,not many people would.."

Why not? If you're a famous poet, you're a sort of private property. I'm sure Blackie is deeply aware of what impact his music has on his fans. Actually, that's exactly what he wants: to be psycho-analysed and identify with. Identification is needed in order to provide the catharsis. That's how the emotional apparatus of many of us functions. I'm sure Blackie knows this, especially considering the fact that he possesses the certain academic knowledge in psychology and sociology. Blackie is a poet and poets are not the perfect lovers, but the perfect healers. I'm really grateful to Blackie for healing me.

As far as Blackie's relationship with his mother is concerned, I'm not sure we can find out much about it by merely analysing his poetry. I believe what Blackie says about his mother in his songs is a combination of his own personal relationship with her and some psychology textbooks clichés, like, for instance, in the story of Jonathon when he says all Johnaton's girlfriends were nothing like his mother. It's an old-fashioned cliché according to which boys suffer from the Oedipus complex and the women they choose when they grow up are either completely different from their mothers or exactly like their mothers. However, I am sure of one thing only: Blackie will always be deeply unhappy because his mother didn't live long enough to see her son becoming a famous and successful artist, a wealthy businessman and, the most important of all, a decent man. I think that's the greatest source of pain in Blackie's life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KFD era Interview with Blackie   

Back to top Go down
 
KFD era Interview with Blackie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whitecross interview.
» Joshua Perahia interview.
» An interview with Rob Rock.
» New McLaughlin Interview and Special Mahavishnu Book Offer
» Jeff Beck talking about John McLaughlin brand new interview

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: W.A.S.P. Corner-
Jump to: