The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!


Have a drink, dude.
 
PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 26
Location : İstanbul

PostSubject: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   2nd May 2010, 4:46 pm

GOSHHHH!!!!
Seriously; WHAT-IS-THAT?!
Damn butterlies in my stomach went nuts Ohh mötley, damn you, damn!

http://rautakauppiaz.deviantart.com/art/Coldness-Chapter-1-162535579
Coldness

"Why? Why I always do this?" Vince asked himself in the Friday night. He was going to meet Blackie as every Friday. Weather was cold and Vince thought he could freeze to death. And it wasn't just for the coldness.
Every time he heard Blackie's voice inside his head he felt cold inside.
"Dirty bastard!"he said and kept walking the dark street to Blackie's home which was such a rathole. After few minutes he was behind the door of hell, as he thought. "Okay, Neil, relax...Calm down..This will be over in a minute or two..."
Vince knocked the door and Blackie opened it in a second. He didn't let Vince in before he had checked him out. He smirked and looked Vince from his head to shoes.
"My Princess," he said then and let Vince in.
Vince didn't say anything, he just walked by Blackie in the so-called living room. Blackie followed him and sat on the dirty couch.
"What's this, Princess? Not even a kiss for me?" he asked looking at Vince's beautiful face. "You've become cold, y'know."
Vince turned around and looked out the window. In the mirror image he saw Blackie standing up and coming closer. Blackie wrapped his arms around Vince and kissed his neck. Vince trembled a little and pushed Blackie away from him.
Blackie raised his eyebrows. "Oh,I'm sorry, I didn't know this is the Don't-touch-me day!"
"Fuck off!" Vince hissed like a rattle snake. "I've told you; I want to quit this!"
"No you don't," Blackie said and slid his fingers in Vince's blond hair.
"Stop that! I know what you're trying to do!" Vince yelled. "Why don't ya ever listen to me?!"
"I'm listening to you," Blackie notified.
"No you're not! You're just tryin' to get me in bed with you!" Vince shouted. He was really pissed off and fed up with Blackie's stupid fantasy world where they lived happily under the hundred rainbows makin' love with each other from sunrise to sunset.
"And what's wrong with that?" Blackie asked. "I've understood you wanted this as much as I did."
"Things...have changed," Vince replied. He saw the shadow under Blackie's eyes.
"You have somebody else!"
"Well...Yes."
"Who is it?! Tell me and I'll go and cut his dick off!" Blackie screamed and took an empty bottle from the couch. He threw it against the wall. It broke and the slivers fell all around the place.
"Calm down, Black, so we can talk..," Vince tried, but Blackie glared at him so deadly he thought it would be better to shut up and leave.
But Blackie didn't let him go so easily. He blocked Vince's way and made him go back to the living room.
"Is it Sixx? Is it?!" Blackie demanded. "Answer me!"
"No! Let me go!"
Blackie just grinned and pushed Vince down on the couch. "No, I'll teach you what happens to those who don't do what Blackie Lawless wants!"

Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   2nd May 2010, 5:13 pm

Slash fiction with Blackie Lawless?! Shocked
I didn't know it existed! Laughing Well, that was quite shocking to see Blackie acting like that... AND with Vince Neil! Dunno, I always imagined something like this would have included Blackie and Chris, or maybe Nikki Sixx... but not Vince Laughing

(no, I'm not a slash fiction freak, I just happened to wonder if stuff like this was around and tried to imagine which characters could have been involved in Laughing )

However, there's something I don't like at all about these kinds of fictions: there is always the 'strong' character, the 'bad' one, and then there's the 'feminine one'. The strong character usually abuses the feminine one, who doesn't really want to get involved in the whole thing, but, for some reason, they always end up fucking like beasts for the greatest part of the fiction Laughing sometimes, the whole 'fucking' thing could be more defined as 'raping'

Seeing Blackie calling Vince "princess" made me cry for the laughs, though Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 26
Location : İstanbul

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   2nd May 2010, 7:12 pm

Uh
I'm used to slash fictions from Led Zeppelin, they always wanted Jimmy to fuck with Percy, and he was always willing to do it

Yeah, I don't really like the idea, though there's something seductive about it Let's say I'd like to talk about things and it's just that

Anyways, Vince is one of our 'buddies' with principia, just like Bret Michaels, and cos of that this fiction seemed quite shocking to me, Our all time fav mottos include Vince's words too, just yesterdaywe were saying 'fuckin asshole' 'c'mon tommy lee' and '[cracking voice]liiiivee wire![/cracking voice]* to each other

You should watch this and you'll get the idea! Attention to that "fuckin asshole"

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   2nd May 2010, 7:32 pm

oh dear god Neutral
oh silent
how in the hell we couldn't ever see this one before ?

well,did i like it? no.
but do i complain ? no. bounce
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   2nd May 2010, 7:46 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Slash fiction with Blackie Lawless?! Shocked
I didn't know it existed! Laughing Well, that was quite shocking to see Blackie acting like that... AND with Vince Neil! Dunno, I always imagined something like this would have included Blackie and Chris, or maybe Nikki Sixx... but not Vince Laughing

same here Doc. i mean,Vince is definitely a wrong choice..yeah,Nikki would be more appropriate but..ya know i've always thought Blackie was a pure beauty(and he really is of course) so i'd prefer somebody raping him instead of this,if you know what i mean

Doctor Ruin wrote:
(no, I'm not a slash fiction freak, I just happened to wonder if stuff like this was around and tried to imagine which characters could have been involved in Laughing )

haha same here,i didn't know if people come up with these kind of stuff(other than my imaginery world of course ) till i met Betelguese

Doctor Ruin wrote:
However, there's something I don't like at all about these kinds of fictions: there is always the 'strong' character, the 'bad' one, and then there's the 'feminine one'. The strong character usually abuses the feminine one, who doesn't really want to get involved in the whole thing, but, for some reason, they always end up fucking like beasts for the greatest part of the fiction Laughing sometimes, the whole 'fucking' thing could be more defined as 'raping'

agree on this one also Doc(get out of my head,it hurts ) we discussed a lot about this with Betelguese and i still can't get into all these stuff just because of..i dunno..seems weird sometimes

but oh,i'm tryin to get used to the idea



Doctor Ruin wrote:
Seeing Blackie calling Vince "princess" made me cry for the laughs, though Laughing

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   2nd May 2010, 7:52 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Uh
I'm used to slash fictions from Led Zeppelin, they always wanted Jimmy to fuck with Percy, and he was always willing to do it

oh my..jimmy is a whole 'nother story Neutral

Betelguese wrote:
Yeah, I don't really like the idea, though there's something seductive about it Let's say I'd like to talk about things and it's just that

yeah,let's just leave it at that Neutral bounce

Betelguese wrote:
Anyways, Vince is one of our 'buddies' with principia, just like Bret Michaels, and cos of that this fiction seemed quite shocking to me, Our all time fav mottos include Vince's words too, just yesterdaywe were saying 'fuckin asshole' 'c'mon tommy lee' and '[cracking voice]liiiivee wire![/cracking voice]* to each other

You should watch this and you'll get the idea! Attention to that "fuckin asshole"

:c'montommylee: :fuckin'asshole:
chair fall
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 28
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   2nd May 2010, 9:38 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Uh
I'm used to slash fictions from Led Zeppelin, they always wanted Jimmy to fuck with Percy, and he was always willing to do it

Yep, same for me with Queen fictions, I was used to the fact that Freddie and Brian/Roger/John/whoever would have gone together without that much problems, lol. I guess this whole "oh, no, I don't want to fuck with you!", "Shut up and fuck me, bitch!" is all part of the new generation slash fictions, lol. Laughing

Quote :
Yeah, I don't really like the idea, though there's something seductive about it Let's say I'd like to talk about things and it's just that


Yep, hahah Very Happy

Quote :
Anyways, Vince is one of our 'buddies' with principia, just like Bret Michaels, and cos of that this fiction seemed quite shocking to me, Our all time fav mottos include Vince's words too, just yesterdaywe were saying 'fuckin asshole' 'c'mon tommy lee' and '[cracking voice]liiiivee wire![/cracking voice]* to each other


Oh, my. That video Laughing "liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive wire" totally cracked me up Laughing

principia wrote:
same here Doc. i mean,Vince is definitely a wrong choice..yeah,Nikki would be more appropriate but..ya know i've always thought Blackie was a pure beauty(and he really is of course) so i'd prefer somebody raping him instead of this,if you know what i mean

Definitely! Plus, I always heard of Blackie as the 'good lover' and as being 'nice' when it comes to that stuff, so I can't really imagine him being the cruel bastard of the situation. Laughing

principia wrote:
haha same here,i didn't know if people come up with these kind of stuff(other than my imaginery world of course ) till i met Betelguese

Laughing Very Happy

principia wrote:
agree on this one also Doc(get out of my head,it hurts ) we discussed a lot about this with Betelguese and i still can't get into all these stuff just because of..i dunno..seems weird sometimes

but oh,i'm tryin to get used to the idea

But... but... your head is such a comfortable place to stay in :oops:
Anyway... yep, same for me. Laughing The first time I was introduced into slash fictions was with Queen. At first it was a tad shocking, but then I got used to it... but seems I wasn't ready yet for reading W.A.S.P. related fictions, lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   3rd May 2010, 12:17 am

I'm jealous of Vince ... If the author of this interesting story decides to write the second part of the story, I would like to make a little suggestion: put me in the Vince's place! I could be the next lover of Blackie. I could be, for example, Mila Jovovich's mysterious, distant cousin from Eastern Europe who meets Blackie at one of the numerous Hollywood parties. What do you think?

However, if there is something serious to be said about all this, there is one thing which I have always found a bit strange. It's Blackie's relationship with Chris. In many of numerous interviews, Blackie described it as "wacky" and after Chris and Lita Ford had got married, Blackie's comment was that "there are the guys who wanna go out and do it and some guys who wanna stay home and wear aprons." Was Blackie jealous or just angry? 😕
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   3rd May 2010, 1:06 am

xanthipee wrote:
I'm jealous of Vince ... If the author of this interesting story decides to write the second part of the story, I would like to make a little suggestion: put me in the Vince's place! I could be the next lover of Blackie. I could be, for example, Mila Jovovich's mysterious, distant cousin from Eastern Europe who meets Blackie at one of the numerous Hollywood parties. What do you think?

haha good one Xan,keep on fantasizing cherry
maybe i'll jump into one of those fantasies,whaddya say bad smile

xanthipee wrote:
However, if there is something serious to be said about all this, there is one thing which I have always found a bit strange. It's Blackie's relationship with Chris. In many of numerous interviews, Blackie described it as "wacky" and after Chris and Lita Ford had got married, Blackie's comment was that "there are the guys who wanna go out and do it and some guys who wanna stay home and wear aprons." Was Blackie jealous or just angry? 😕

haha,of course he is damn jealous..

seriously though,that's also what we think..in that '89 Metal Hammer interview with Blackie and Chris,he says their relationship is like a marriage("it's like you're married in a way") and he goes on "it's illegal in most states ya know but..."

i dunno,you decide about their relationship bad smile
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender
avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   3rd May 2010, 10:31 pm

principia wrote:

"...seriously though,that's also what we think..in that '89 Metal Hammer interview with Blackie and Chris,he says their relationship is like a marriage("it's like you're married in a way") and he goes on "it's illegal in most states ya know but..."

I hope Blackie was only joking, because if he wasn't, then he is definitely a weirdo! Shocked
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 31
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   3rd May 2010, 10:42 pm

i think he was totally joking but... who knows
Back to top Go down
zombiesmack27
Customer
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 45
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   4th May 2010, 8:11 am

:affraid:
This was too intriguing to pass by...
I write slash, too.
Currently have one going with Dani Filth and Jim Morrison.
Though it doesn't have any names involved...just a lot of description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil   

Back to top Go down
 
Brand New Fan-Fiction: Blackie Rapes Vince Neil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Neil Peart NHL Hockey Kit
» Neil Peart Drum Solo on David Letterman
» NEW Neil Peart DVD
» Classic Neil Peart Drum Kit
» Neil Peart NHL Hockey Kit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Second Floor :: Ladies Room-
Jump to: