PostSubject: Hi   28th January 2011, 11:46 pm

I'd like to turn back to my home if everyone is okay.. Neutral

So wassup?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Hi   20th February 2011, 9:58 pm

Heyyyyyyy, Bet! Hello there, dear Very Happy
Sorry for disappearing for such a long time on both the pub and msn, University/illustration lessons/graphic design lessons are totally killing me, lately Sad
(and I'll admit that I've been in a quite bad period from the "personal mood" point of view, that's also why I didn't really feel much like posting/talking, sorry Suspect )

Anywaaaaaaaay... hope you're ok, I missed you and principia!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Hi   28th February 2011, 2:54 am

Doc! What a Face
I totally understand you my sweet, I've been in that mood many times before and this one was one of them for me too... Neutral

Anyways I just felt that we're way too apart from each other lately, so it'd be good to remember this place once in a while Very Happy

I'll tell principia to come here, but I don't use facebook so I can not contact our mom, could you remind her too?

I hope all is well with you my dear, see you around!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Hi   1st March 2011, 7:05 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Doc! What a Face
I totally understand you my sweet, I've been in that mood many times before and this one was one of them for me too... Neutral

Aw, damn, sorry to hear that Neutral

But I do agree with you, I totally missed this place and our conversations, time to bring it back to the golden days! Gonna send a Facebook message to mom right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Hi   2nd March 2011, 12:50 am

Hi, girls! Very Happy It's good to talk to you again! I just asked Doc a few days ago if she heard anything form you. I wondered what was going on. Anyway, I'm glad you're here again! 1890
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Hi   2nd March 2011, 1:06 am

Hello there, dear Xan! cheers Yep, that's funny how we were talking about the pub just a few days ago, haha cherry
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Hi   2nd March 2011, 3:17 pm

Ladieeeeeeeeeess! cheers

How sweet to see this hapening, principia told me last night that we should make a "reunion" immediately Laughing

Our final exams went completely nuts when they changed the public act about the exams going on -in the middle of them. Lots of chaos, ended up we having to deal with school two fucking months long! Neutral Well, we finally finished last Friday and we had to be at class on last Monday, but of course, we didn't What a Face

Soo... [Mustaine voice]Now let the party begin![/Mustaine voice]
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Hi   2nd March 2011, 8:51 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Our final exams went completely nuts when they changed the public act about the exams going on -in the middle of them. Lots of chaos, ended up we having to deal with school two fucking months long! Neutral Well, we finally finished last Friday and we had to be at class on last Monday, but of course, we didn't What a Face

Gah, so having your University in chaos is a default characteristic, it's not just us, lol. Laughing
Great that you finally finished, though Very Happy can't wait to be free, too! Gonna have my last exam on Friday and I feel my head is already exploding Shocked

Buuuuuuut... the party will still go on! 1890 Can't wait to have principia back, too!
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Hi   4th March 2011, 1:48 am

Yeah, where's principia? You know, Bet, I was really worried about you, because you disappeared all of a sudden. I've been in contact with Doc on the Facebook, but I couldn't figure out why you left. I thought it was the end of our little 'friendship'!

Anyway, I wish you luck with your exams! See you!
flower
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Hi   4th March 2011, 2:02 am

Oh mom.. I've been here once in a week and all I saw was the last posts I made, no one contibuted them.. So I thought you were hanging around in another platform or something. And actually this school thing left us over-exhausted because we had a GPA problem; well if your GPA is under 1.80 in two following terms, you can not be able to have the classes of your own grade, but the failed ones instead. It was a real deadline we dealt with and yes, we've failed because of that stupid change in the public act. As a matter of fact -everyone did so.

Now we're really free for the spring term because there's no new classes we can attend. Well.

Neutral

And I don't know why I closed my facebook account but I did it long months ago, back when our lil pub was still active What a Face But I'm planning to set up a new one sometime buzz saw

And principia is in her hometown for the little holiday -a week - but she'll be back tomorrow! big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi   

Back to top Go down

Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: