Share | 

Experienced Paragliding :drool:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Experienced Paragliding :drool:   21st November 2010, 4:03 pm

Shocked

hell yeah i did Neutral and it was the most thrilling thing i've ever experienced bounce
i was on a vacation for 3 days with my aunt and her family in Abant , Bolu. (which is one of the best places to visit in the world with the lake, its forests and the awesome nature)

anyways, i don't like winter-holdays as i'm a "child of the sea", i love sunny, warm places to spend my holiday..not a fan of the forests,mountains and that kind of climate as i was born in such a place and i want to experience something i've never seen..so when my aunt offered me this vacation, i was like "no,thanks" but then changed my mind all of a sudden.." why not" i thought, "wouldn't it be just like Scandinavia?" What a Face
we travelled for 3-4 hours and reached the place..there was a huge wooden house in the forest with a fireplace(although it had central heating,nobody could manage to take me away from my seat in front of the fireplace, the place was damn cold, but so fuckin sexy )

first night was a nightmare as there were more than 15 people there,all of my aunt's friends arrived there (with extra kids Neutral ) so i locked myself in my room and finished my book there..then,the next day, after seeing the lake and the national park together,having dinner, they left the place(thank God! but it was already evening Neutral )

anyways,the last day, we went out for sightseeing to the mountains, took wonderful pics and bathed with oxygen..
then, as we saw lovely colors dancing in the sky, we got out of the car to see what it was: wham! Paragliding

my cousin and i went nuts for it, so my aunt's lovely hubby paid for it and we decided to experience the thrill!
we climbed up the mountain with the crew,waited for the group(which was taking lessons for it and were doing it alone) and then we prepared with the help of the teachers..
3-2-1...
go!

flying

all i can say is: gravity sucks

pics coming later...
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Paragliding :drool:   27th November 2010, 12:51 am

ok, pics or didn't happen, right?
you want proof?

that's me..flying! dreamer

"i'm as free as a bird now, and this bird you cannot change.."

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Paragliding :drool:   27th November 2010, 1:00 am

Heeeeyyy Never imagined something like that to be honest but life is full of surprises, right? *Jeff Martin tribute*

Well, it's a very nice way to fly but unfortunately a bit expensive when compared to some specific responsible chemicals, that's why I don't think it'll ever help the fat blond vampire sadly No
But nice try, now all you gotta do is to have a twitter account What a Face

Ps. When is the time for the actual air-photos by the way? bounce
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Paragliding :drool:   27th November 2010, 1:20 am

gotta get my twitter account soon honey,you're right..i have cuuuute pics of puppies
haha,poor lil' fat blondie Sad next time i'll take him with me,and make him forget about all of those chemicals..i'm sure he'll love it when we land

haven't sent the goddamn mail to the guy, and now i ain't sure if he still keeps them
i don't wanna ask really,i'm such a tard, right? (another tribute here )
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Paragliding :drool:   29th November 2010, 12:29 am

Oh my, that sounds like a great experience! And the pic is great, too!

I would never be brave enough to do something like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Paragliding :drool:   29th November 2010, 12:43 am

big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experienced Paragliding :drool:   

Back to top Go down

Experienced Paragliding :drool: