PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

...Ads? :|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: ...Ads? :|   11th November 2010, 6:09 pm

Ok, I must have been blind during this whole time, and this may be totally random, but... since when we have ads on here? Shocked
I couldn't remember them, or maybe it's just that I never had a shiny green banner appearing on the top of the page before, so that I never noticed ads until now Laughing

[...Random topic is random. Spreading some love, anyway I love you miss you girls! ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: ...Ads? :|   12th November 2010, 2:00 am

Wow! I've just noticed it! I mean, now when you've mentioned it! I wonder how those banners"enter" the Saloon? scratch
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: ...Ads? :|   12th November 2010, 2:14 am

Well, I guess it's the site hosting the forum to put ads on communities What a Face but I was pretty sure that we had ads only before logging in, not even after entering the forum Shocked anyway, I might be wrong, lol Laughing the ads I'm getting now are just text lines on a black background, so not really as noticeable as the green banner I got when I wrote the topic, haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: ...Ads? :|   15th November 2010, 3:27 am

Ahh.. when I was setting this forum up, I only cared about how it doesn't have ads for members and now they're telling me that 'they're testing the users reaction with enabling the ads for everyone'!

Quote :
Dear user,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused, the ads are here to support our developers and the staff so we can offer you new features.

This is only a test for the moment. Wink

Quote :
We have taken into consideration your complaints, and due to popular demand we will add back the option "guests" in your admin panel.

So everything will be back to normal on your forums, but if you want to support us please keep the option as it is. Wink

We are sorry for the inconvenience, and will be studying new revenue ways for next year, the option Goldman26 mentioned on Page 10 seems a nice alternative.

After enormous amounts of complaints, they decided to take it down again, but I don't know when it will happen Neutral I hope it doesn't bother you much ladies, well unless it doesn't go on showing stupid neon colors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Ads? :|   

Back to top Go down

...Ads? :|
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: