PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To Dr. Ruin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: To Dr. Ruin   2nd October 2010, 1:02 am

Maybe this shouldn't be a new topic, but yesterday I discovered an old topic on the waspnation posted started by you. It's called "StellaNation?". Although many posts by that Stella character are erased, I realized what agony you've been through. I read one of the Apex's posts and I was shocked. I couldn't believe he let her stay with him and then she spread the gossips about him on the waspnation! Now I understand some of the people didn't like me when I appeared at the neongod! Sad But who is that woman? Everybody talks about her. What did she do to all of you, guys? scratch I'm asking you this question, because you sound really upset in your introductory post!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   2nd October 2010, 3:35 am

*Re-appears after a while*

Well, actually I'll admit that I don't know really much about Stella. That post came out during my very first days on W.A.S.P. Nation.
Right in those days, Stella (3STRANG3D, JonathanLives, kimng, StellaEstranged, illuta, those vagabond shoes, call her whatever you want) had just edited the majority of her old posts into "LEFT BLANK". You know that when you edit a post on W.A.S.P. Nation, the topic that post is in suddenly pops up as if it's the most recent one.
Edit 1000+ topics into "LEFT BLANK", and you'll have a completely destroyed forum, with lots of very old topics coming up again, most of which are completely impossible to read and/or understand, since Stella was one of the main posters in those topics, and the content of her messages is all changed into 'left blank'.
Then, she kept posting crap under the nickname of "illuta".

After that, people was obviously upset. The result of that, though, was that the users kept bashing Stella in almost any other topic that came out after that. They kept opening topics against Stella in the W.A.S.P. section and turned lots of other topics into Stella Wars (Star Wars?) topics.
At the time, I knew very little stuff about Stella and whatever happened with her. I only knew that I was freaking tired of going to that forum everyday, seeing that it was already almost dead, and seeing that almost every new topic was about Stella.

So, that's why I opened that "Stella Nation" topic.

I still don't know much about the whole story, actually.
Personally, I never talked that much to Stella. She didn't even do that much to me personally, apart from posting a nonsense post in which I was included too, a couple of years ago. As I don't really know her, I don't really have anything against her as a person, even if her spamming and constant wanting to bring ooooooooold stories back up again quite pisses me off.

As far as I know, she made a huge mess with Apex, Ridicule God and mmmh, LawlessUK too, if I'm not wrong. Together with countless other users that left the board because of her.
Seems that she had a sort of fight with Stet Howland, who used to post on the forum back in 2006. Seems she messed things up to the point that Stet got tired and left. Or, that's the version I've been told. If I've understood correctly, Stella said that all she did was criticizing something Stet said, and then had the whole board against her. Since I wasn't there at the time, I don't really know how things went in that case Neutral
Oh, and seems that she hacked Manimal's account a while ago, and started editing his posts into 'left blank', too.

In short, she made some huge messes on the forum.
Many of us tried to get her banned, by contacting W.A.S.P. Nation admins and Yuku admins, but no-one ever cared, so... she's still there with her multiple accounts.
I'd dare to say that now she's very calm, compared to a couple of years ago, though.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   2nd October 2010, 4:30 pm

this is one of the reasons why i hate that place Neutral
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   2nd October 2010, 9:06 pm

Hmmm, now I get it. She is a kind of a psycho or an eccentric person. Why on earth would anybody do something like that?!? I'm surprised that you, principia, had an issue with Stella and I'm surprised I didn't "meet" her at the waspnation. As far as I can remember, she has never replied to any of my posts or at least she didn't use any of the names she is known for. I have to admit I myself have never had any kind of conversation with her, because I hardly ever understand what the fuck she is talking about. scratch

Regarding Apex and Ridicule G., I now understand their anger, but, at the same time, I was shocked how rude and hateful they were to me. I'm not saying I liked them, but I think their reaction was exaggerated sometimes and I think Ridicule G. realized that. Maybe he realized I wasn't Stella ( )!
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   2nd October 2010, 9:56 pm

no Xan,i didn't have anything with her,i didn't know any of these..but saw the fucked up threads and understood something was wrong..
it's disgusting that people can be so..um..weird Neutral
i was there because of my fav band but most of the people were totally in another planet Neutral that was weird
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   2nd October 2010, 11:38 pm

xanthipee wrote:
I have to admit I myself have never had any kind of conversation with her, because I hardly ever understand what the fuck she is talking about. scratch

This Laughing I can't understand most of what she writes, either. Not to mention that reading loooooooooooong nonsense posts makes my brain hurt, at a certain point Laughing
I kinda understood the "Star Wars" name she often uses only yesterday while writing that post to you. She uses many other names -The Neon Choir, Jesse, Charlie- that probably refer to other stuff and situations, too, but I can't really get them and, quite honestly, I find it too tiring to think about it Laughing

Oh, and don't worry about them accusing you of being Stella, I think almost any new/uncommon user on that place has been suspected to be Stella at least once Laughing I think that afer all of the multiple account with different (even opposite!) personalities she had, people became very suspicious about new users, especially considering that there are very few new guys writing, and most of them are just trolls, spammers and/or Stella, lol.

Quote :
i was there because of my fav band but most of the people were totally in another planet Neutral

Yeah, I don't want to sound harsh, now, 'cos I met some very nice people there at the Nation (you girls included, btw!), but I'll admit that the atmosphere there is not exactly friendly, in lots of cases. Lots of hatred and old fights still going on that randomly pop up again from time to time, total anarchy due to the lack of moderators and an overall mess. I'm really sorry 'cos, as I said, I met some nice people and had some really great times on there, even if when I joined the board it was already a kinda dead place... but nowadays, it's really difficult to feel comfortable there. That is one of the reasons why I'm not posting that much on there anymore, either.
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   3rd October 2010, 12:17 am

I'm afraid I can't understand people spending that hard time on messing things up on the net Neutral Well, I can't understant the hostility among people on the net, too.. Actually I can't understand why waspnation is still there though nobody really cares, not even the admins let alone Blackie or the rest of the band.. No

Anyways, I think those kind of people are everywhere, but it's just the moderators' fault me thinks.. Too bad that W.A.S.P. deserves a much positive place to represent itself to the world, if it was I believe the band would gain much more attention and respect from the fans than it does today.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   3rd October 2010, 12:47 am

After all that has been said, I must say I really don't know what to think about Blackie's attitude towards the waspnation. scratch In spite of the people like Stella, most of you I've met there are nice and decent characters. Why doesn't Blackie care about his official website?! His fans are nice people generally. In one of his recent inerviews, he's said he never reads the fan posts on his site. What the hell is wrong with visiting your own website and communicating with the fans?!? The easiest thing in the world is to get rid of the fans who are destructive and whose behaviour is unacceptable in any way. He himself can choose who will be a member of his board! Actually, I'm not sure if I believe him when he says he never visits the waspnation ...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   3rd October 2010, 1:26 am

Well, I know from pretty reliable sources that Blackie is *not* a fan of the Internet at all, and that getting him involved into this kind of stuff can be really difficult. So, that's probably why he doesn't really care about W.A.S.P. Nation. I've also been told that he also closed all the contacts with Fan Clubs, the official one being the first to close. That means that Children Of Lawless are probably not even related to W.A.S.P. Nation in any way anymore. They just come to post news on the site -whenever they do that- and that's about all. That's what I got from interviews, some suppositions, and from talking to different people, including the organizer of the official italian fan club.

Saying what's in Blackie's mind, exactly, is really difficult... on a side, he says he loves fans and acts really nice when meeting them (at least, that was my experience with him). On the other side, looks like he doesn't care anymore about creating/following a working network for fans to meet up, talk and discover news about the band. Judging from an old interview, one of the reasons for the official fan club to close would have been money. Still a mystery why he closed contacts with foreign fan clubs too, though, since they weren't asking for money directly to W.A.S.P., as far as I know.

I do agree with Bet that a working site and/or fan club would be great and give more attention to the band, though.
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   4th October 2010, 10:51 pm

So, to wrap up: Stella is a bit wacky, Blackie doesn't give a damn about his own website and the website sucks ... Hm, not flattering at all ... Anyway, thank you for the explanation, Doc.
By the way, Bet mentioned the moderators (Sandra and Julia, right?). I added them as the Facebook friends and they both accepted my friend invite. We even exchanged a few posts. They are very kind and polite, but they do not look particularly interesting and creative ... I really don't know why Blackie has chosen them to be the moderators in the first place ... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dr. Ruin   

Back to top Go down

To Dr. Ruin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: Bar-
Jump to: