principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   3rd September 2010, 2:15 am

but i had to do it bounce
we can drool here,without ruining that epic "Viking" thread

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   3rd September 2010, 2:19 am

BUT dear principia I'm afraid I can't express my feelings fair enough!!!

This man always had a special place in my heart no matter what.. I don't exactly know what it is but..

I'm gonna contribute this thread till my last breath but now let me just enjoy this pure beauty of... Disciples..
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   3rd September 2010, 2:44 am

By the way, I suddenly I decided to make a detailed post about his 'wives' tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   5th September 2010, 8:05 pm

*Cough* Little present for you girls here...

...Saw Malmsteen at Gods Of Metal 2008 and, unbelievably enough, I was able to take a decent video of him playing Rising Force cherry

Funny how I completely ignored The Ripper and the other band members to just follow with my camera every fucking movement Yngwie did

The audio is not at the best quality, unfortunately Sad but I think there are a couple of nice Yngwie-drooling moments Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   6th September 2010, 1:25 am

aw,thank you Serena,that was awesome

any vid that i can see Yngwie or even a part of his guitar is enough to make me drool
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   21st September 2010, 3:05 am

You're welcome, dear! Very Happy

Hell yeah, both him and his guitar cause massive amounts of drooling

Aaaaanyway... am I the only one who drools even when he sings and thinks that he should sing more often?

(Ok, probably THIS particular singing here wasn't his best, but I remember hearing him on backing vocals at the live I saw and he totally rocked! I like his voice I love you )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   26th September 2010, 1:06 am

[Morrisey voice] you have killed me, you have killed me [/Morrisey voice]

actually,that's one of the very first vids of him that i 'd..
Bet remembers it better than i do,but i was like "you saw his evil smile while singing? " after i saw it Neutral

and yeah, i also like his voice very much.
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   3rd October 2010, 12:09 am

Ahh good Lord, it's great that you saw Yngwie Doc! And that vid... rocks hard, shit

And can't believe you've posted smoke on the water After I was struck by spanish castle magic, and principia accusing me being a susceptible bitch and trying to wake me up from that gorgeous ass (haha, but really) I was dreaming -AND thinking that I didn't suss that she was doing the same (yay) she saw that one and the night was over - quite happily.

Then we got 'Yngwie Malmsteen: Tribute to Leo Fender" VHS, haha I remnember watching this one and spanish castle magic at school even before the exams and after the W.A.S.P. concert as well

But in all honesty... He's one more fat, poser -yet hot man, God what is that fat poser love in us called really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread   

Back to top Go down

The "Random Yngwie Droolers" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1