View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   19th August 2010, 11:22 pm

the title is self explanatory..
just...random thoughts

if there's any man that can turn me on with his voice,that's definitely Warrel Dane

i need a shower Neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   19th August 2010, 11:26 pm

I would like to have a million of arms to do all the things I'm planning to do in these few days

University dissertation and W.A.S. contest drawing being the very first things in the list Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   19th August 2010, 11:54 pm

Quote :
the title is self explanatory..
just...random thoughts
Self ex-pla-na-to-ryyy :pıhı:
Oh and.. You TA person you Anyways that's a great idea!

Quote :
if there's any man that can turn me on with his voice,that's definitely Warrel Dane
i need a shower
I was thinking it's the day the 'Ratt's went to 'War' for ya?
(Oh by the way... I was checking this Bathory tribute album "In Conspiracy With Satan"s back cover and saw a band called 'War' covered the song 'War', shit )

Quote :
University dissertation and W.A.S. contest drawing being the very first things in the list
Is there a W.A.S. contest?!

Well.. ahem.. a real random thing I have;
Started to watch "The Fellowship of the Ring" about an hour ago with my brother once again; since he's slept over once again, I'm not really able to finish it by myself.. Once again, darn it
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   20th August 2010, 12:02 am

Betelguese wrote:
Is there a W.A.S. contest?!

Yep, they're searching for new artworks for the upcoming album What a Face the contest news is on Facebook, but I reposted it on W.A.S.P. Nation, here: http://theneongod.yuku.com/topic/4440 Very Happy

Quote :
Well.. ahem.. a real random thing I have;
Started to watch "The Fellowship of the Ring" about an hour ago with my brother once again; since he's slept over once again, I'm not really able to finish it by myself.. Once again, darn it

Ok, other random thought...

"Rip it out, take my heart
You wanted it from the start"

Damn, this song is still fucking stuck in my head
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   20th August 2010, 12:14 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Ok, other random thought...

Damn, this song is still fucking stuck in my head
Ace tiiiimeeeee!!!
Doc.. I think this topic deserved this, for the 'self explanatory' thingy was mentioned
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   20th August 2010, 12:21 am

Betelguese wrote:

I was thinking it's the day the 'Ratt's went to 'War' for ya?

no,it's August

Betelguese wrote:
(Oh by the way... I was checking this Bathory tribute album "In Conspiracy With Satan"s back cover and saw a band called 'War' covered the song 'War', shit )

was Stephen Pearcy in it?

Doctor Ruin wrote:

damn you Ace,now it's in my head

found my old music magazines today along with family albums..
wow,those babies are from 2001,there's an article called "the survivors of rock'n roll" or something like that about a new formed band..and guess which band it is about? "Velvet Revolver"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   20th August 2010, 1:59 pm

I need to get that fucking size discussion out of my head. Neutral

Today I entered the kitchen, and there were a peach and a banana on the table. The peach was WAY bigger than the banana.

...And I started to laugh like an idiot.

Any good asylum to suggest me?
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   20th August 2010, 5:20 pm

principia wrote:
found my old music magazines today along with family albums..
wow,those babies are from 2001,there's an article called "the survivors of rock'n roll" or something like that about a new formed band..and guess which band it is about? "Velvet Revolver"
Survivors indeed! big grin Hail McKagan!

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Today I entered the kitchen, and there were a peach and a banana on the table. The peach was WAY bigger than the banana.
Oh beauty of sit-com big grin These things happen to me a lot, too..
My brother is like 7/24 cartoon boy; he loves that one called 'flash & dash' and yesterday my mom and I found ourselves watching it like tards, completely paralyzed with desire and salivating.. Then, of course we literally cracked up to our situation consequently while my bro staring at us with a blank face baby

It's interesting that we're talking about astrology nowadays, I've read an article about the Mars retro that's happening now which said it means mainly virus attacks including all kinds of human, animal and computer viruses. Shortly after, my pc was completely fucked up with a Downloader.Generic type of trojan horse which caused hyper amounts of sudden malicious pop ups, system crashes, unknown shortcuts on my desktop, different types of malicious programs being downloaded automatically and whatnot.

Tens of programs I tried couldn't solve it, so today I've decided to take care of it by myself manually. 6 hours went by now dealing with registry keys and system files, and...... Hell, I-fucking-succeeded!

bear bang
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   20th August 2010, 8:45 pm

the other day i went to one of the local book stores here which sells second hand books(along with the pirate copies Smile ) and i saw "Dolores" and "The Running Man" of Stephen King.

bought Dolores for about 2.5 euros and The Running Man for 5 euros,both were originals but old copies 1895
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   21st August 2010, 12:02 am

Yay for good items at low prices! Very Happy

Betelguese wrote:

Doctor Ruin wrote:
Oh beauty of sit-com big grin These things happen to me a lot, too..
My brother is like 7/24 cartoon boy; he loves that one called 'flash & dash' and yesterday my mom and I found ourselves watching it like tards, completely paralyzed with desire and salivating.. Then, of course we literally cracked up to our situation consequently while my bro staring at us with a blank face baby

Laughing Laughing

Betelguese wrote:
It's interesting that we're talking about astrology nowadays, I've read an article about the Mars retro that's happening now which said it means mainly virus attacks including all kinds of human, animal and computer viruses. Shortly after, my pc was completely fucked up with a Downloader.Generic type of trojan horse which caused hyper amounts of sudden malicious pop ups, system crashes, unknown shortcuts on my desktop, different types of malicious programs being downloaded automatically and whatnot.

Tens of programs I tried couldn't solve it, so today I've decided to take care of it by myself manually. 6 hours went by now dealing with registry keys and system files, and...... Hell, I-fucking-succeeded!

bear bang

Oh no, please, don't make me think about computer viruses, 'cos I'm fighting against the graphics of my computer since a couple of days Crying or Very sad
I turn the computer on, and I find out that the icons are all messed up, and there's also a strange issue with the "start" bar, but I wouldn't really know how to explain that in English Suspect still, it's driving me crazy, 'cos I don't know what the hell is going on Neutral

Random stuff: unbelievable, for once the shuffle function on my Media Player is bringing out some pretty interesting tracks What a Face
EDIT: ...And I also stumbled across a recording I did of The Idol. I still think that I sound like a dead cat trying to sing in there, but it's less terrible than what I remembered Laughing the "eh " at the beginning of the recording is probably the best part of it all, though, lol.
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   21st August 2010, 9:13 pm

my beloved grandpa's brother passed away today(like 10 months after his brother Sad )
he was very old,81 years old, but the feeling of loss and the insignificance of this "game" we're trying to play makes me depressed eveytime such things happen Neutral

today my mom went to visit him,she said he was allright,even asked about me(how my education and life was going and i haven't seen him for years),then she came home and we heard that he passed away..like 2 hours after he talked all these with my mom Sad i couldn't see him for the last time.

he was a good man..i'll always remember him with his "wet" and sincere kisses when i was small and the candies he gave to me I love you
RIP...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   21st August 2010, 11:32 pm

Aaaw, damn, so sorry to hear that... Sad may he rest in peace Sad
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   22nd August 2010, 12:18 am

sorry,didn't want to make anyone upset here. let's cheer up cheers

trying to read all of the natal chart thingies..still reading Gökçe's
damn it's so tiring but awesome..oh my eyes
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   22nd August 2010, 12:37 am

principia wrote:
sorry,didn't want to make anyone upset here. let's cheer up cheers

No worries...

Quote :
trying to read all of the natal chart thingies..still reading Gökçe's
damn it's so tiring but awesome..oh my eyes

I can totally understand you on that, my eyes yesterday were exactly like that! Even if it was an interesting reading!
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   22nd August 2010, 1:41 am

I've been reading your horoscopes for hours and not only that it's tiring, but also it takes time for all the information to sink in. I'll have to read them all over again for a few times if I want to get the full picture of them (or of you )!
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   22nd August 2010, 2:07 am

you know what being "obsessed" means?
i'm obsessed with WD's "Praises to the War Machine" for quite some time. don't know how many times i listened to it,i listen to it all day and night and when i wake up it's still in my ears Neutral

that voice Neutral some things just can't be explained Neutral

guess i need some sleep Neutral
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   22nd August 2010, 5:44 pm

principia wrote:
my beloved grandpa's brother passed away today(like 10 months after his brother Sad )
he was very old,81 years old, but the feeling of loss and the insignificance of this "game" we're trying to play makes me depressed eveytime such things happen Neutral

today my mom went to visit him,she said he was allright,even asked about me(how my education and life was going and i haven't seen him for years),then she came home and we heard that he passed away..like 2 hours after he talked all these with my mom Sad i couldn't see him for the last time.

he was a good man..i'll always remember him with his "wet" and sincere kisses when i was small and the candies he gave to me I love you
RIP...

Ah seriously?!
May he rest in peace, I hope he had a great life and will go on eternally..

Random thought: Finally we managed to finish the first two movies of the Lord of the Rings series with my brother -mom joined us in some parts- and we both are in a dreamland now.. That was his first time because he was really young to watch it before but he's pretty impressed at the moment.

He told me that this white-haired-guy (he means Legolas) was "Whoaaaa too sexy!" and asked me if there's a way me being in love with him

Also said his hair and eyes looked so much like his "Uncle Warrel" And I replied 'a bit slimmer, though'

From that moment on, I started to obey my hormones and get imprisoned by the pleasures of flesh; I saw Legolas as Warrel, Bilbo as Blackie, Frodo as Satyr, Gandalf as Jimmy Page, Aragorn as Yngwie, Eomer as Adrian Smith, Faramir as Axl Rose and who knows what else
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   25th August 2010, 11:21 pm

suffering from hair loss for the last few months and it literally drives me crazy(especially for the few weeks) i know that most of it is because of the seasonal effects(seawater,etc.) but this is just too much..i'm not bald yet(and actually,people think i'm ok ) but i'm gonna see the doctor this week

any suggestions for it before i see the doctor?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   26th August 2010, 12:40 am

Mmmh... I suffered of some hair loss a couple of years ago, at the time I was totally obsessed with keeping 'em clean and shiny, so I was washing 'em everyday and the result was that I was starting to lose 'em

So... washing hair too frequently can be a cause of hair loss. Also, allergies to the shampoo and/or hair dye, bad alimentation and stress can be other causes. Vitamins can be a big help and, generally, healthy food. Also, use a non-aggressive shampoo or, anyway, a brand you know you can "trust". =)
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   27th August 2010, 1:08 am

isn't this perfection?

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   28th August 2010, 6:41 pm

Hell yes, it is Neutral

Random thought: I hate when my computer crashes for no reason. Mouse blocked, black and white lines on the monitor, and then the blue screen of death. It says I installed a hardware or a software that may cause problems with the computer. Problem is: I haven't installed anything new in ages, you stupid technological motherfucker Neutral

I'm thinking it might be an issue with my camera memory card, I had that in my computer when it happened. Still, I installed that ages ago D:
Meh. Fuck computers
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   31st August 2010, 12:13 am

i've been trying to write something since yesterday,after such a long time..i decided to spend more time on my stories again..actually been thinking about "restarting" to write again but there's something wrong with me and this drives me crazy

i always come up with the same style,same complicated and depressed story line..i want to try something different,wrote pages of stuff but don't like any of them,cause i can feel the same old stagnant,pale,"full of psychological analysis" kinda traces in most of them Neutral

anyways,trying...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   31st August 2010, 12:38 am

I can kinda feel that... I recently noticed that I have a certain tendency to make similar story lines and characters, too D:

Anyway, if you can keep a certain kind of style, I don't think it's *that* bad. Many writers have a very recognizable writing style and, personally, I think that a strong psychological analysis adds many bonus points to a story. Very Happy Don't worry, anyway, we all have bad writing days... those times in which everything you come up with looks like complete shit to you. Or when you stare at the blank paper and can't come up with ANYTHING at all. D:

Just keep on trying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   2nd September 2010, 12:53 am

went to mall with mom and had a perfect dinner tonight..shopping,hanging around,chatting..going into all the fuckin stores and trying all the clothes around..just staying away from all the family issues..

i knew she needed this and she was happy as a young,beautiful girl like she was once(well,still is satyr )..i tried not to see all the wrinkles,her sparse hair and all the pain she had(both spiritually and physically),just tried to be with her today and i think it worked..

always want to be with her,to be her support but i know i can't do it..i hate this "you have to move on" side of me that i just had this year,but i really have to move on..there's so much to do and as a wise man said once "time waits for no one" Smile
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   2nd September 2010, 11:22 pm

principia wrote:
went to mall with mom and had a perfect dinner tonight..shopping,hanging around,chatting..going into all the fuckin stores and trying all the clothes around..just staying away from all the family issues..

i knew she needed this and she was happy as a young,beautiful girl like she was once(well,still is satyr )..i tried not to see all the wrinkles,her sparse hair and all the pain she had(both spiritually and physically),just tried to be with her today and i think it worked..

You realize how great this is? Smile Kiss her for me, I think you both deserved it after such a year Wink

Quote :
always want to be with her,to be her support but i know i can't do it..i hate this "you have to move on" side of me that i just had this year,but i really have to move on..there's so much to do and as a wise man said once "time waits for no one" Smile

I was just listening to this one what the fuck?! waaaht
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread   

Back to top Go down

The "Random Thoughts" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next