PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   18th August 2010, 8:54 pm

*Before reading, please warn me if I go any dictatorial at any point. Yes, that's being my problem sometimes..*

Okay, as I said in the other topic, I'm really interested in effects of the minor planets and quantum in astrology. Maybe you'll not like the idea of spiritualism this case intensely deals with, but one thing's for sure; you'll see it as a mirror in front of your soul. If it -spiritualism- doesn't fit your point of view; just ignore that part and try to capture what it tells you essentially for I believe it's highly illuminating.

I keep saying 'I don't like categorization' and if there is one thing I'd call 'a sin', as our lil Davey said "categorization is a sin" to me. As for the minor planets, you'll see we have tremendous amounts of them and each one of them are effective in astrology; but we just can't deal with such an endless issue. So... We sometimes forget that (or don't know anything at all) and we think we completely understand someone by analyzing one's birth date traditionally, and boom! Here comes the deadly sin categorization. I'm trying to be open minded and not to come to an absolute conclusion and not to be a 'sinner' to myself but I don't think it bothers anyone but me haha so I'm quoting Warrel Dane in finish; "Don't set your mind to one side".

I must add; as for spiritualism in which this issue has, I don't see any opposition whatsoever to deity idea we have in our lives. Think about all the religious doctrines that going on; we are the creatures that the Lord has honored most, and gave the chance of being the only deliberative species on earth; well at least that's what I personally have been told when growing up. So this thing you'll read about only solidifies this gift we've received; the power of energies that humans 'conduct'. If you chose to be a typical modern day man and want a tangible proof, you can get it from the field of science, fully functional and reliable. I just suggest you to be a bit rational and trust science and it's implications, however you'll see many references from the bible, the other holy books and eastern belief systems here as well. As Blackie says 'just take five minutes and google it' haha.

Let's talk about quantum astrology a bit.

Everything in the universe has an atomic structure, consequently we too have an atomic structure which I call our God-given celestial power. That means everything that has an atomic structure is connected to each other, just like the connection between the macro-cosmos and the micro-cosmos.

Quantum ties us up to the point where the matter is transformed into energy. This point is called micro-cosmos. Subatomic particles are nothing but rapidly moving energy particles in there and these particles respond to the energy which human thoughts diffuse. And what now? The human mind is in connection with macro-cosmos.

It sure gives us a different consciousness level and upholds our conception capacity. I'm not gonna try to rip my English level to pieces; nevermore, you can already estimate possible effects of planets, their transits and cosmic rotations.

Quantum theory tells us that; "Wake up and get out of that box you're stuck. This majestic universe you live in has endless potentials, but most importantly what you do in that sense?"

Here take a look at what Ragnar Peterson says and see what 'all is one' means: "The new Age of Aquarius with it's paradigm of Quantum Physics is no less than a wake up call to man kind. Only a fool would not admit that the world is in chaos. Wars, hunger disease etc. Why? Because man kind, as a whole has left the path of spirituality and turned a blind eye to his Divine Destiny. The Divine Destiny of all mankind is and has always been becoming less bestial and more God like. The Laws of Spiritual Quantum Physics tell us that the world as we see and experience it, is in fact a a projections of the thoughts and emotions and actions of the mass mind of humanity. The mass mind is the sum total of every mind on the planet. This is what is meant by "The All" or "We are all One."

We are connected by our thoughts and feelings. The majority of mankind is dumb and ignorant of why things are the way they are. Even if they knew, they would not or could not change it. I write these articles for the 5% of humanity, which is conscious. The 5% who act as the yeast within the loaf of bread, called Humanity. The good news, is that this 5% of Conscious Humanity is enough to keep the rest of Humanity from sinking below a level of consciousness that would result in destruction of Man kind. This has happened before, during the Atlantean, the Hyperperbeon and the Mu periods. There is no guarantee that Humanity will survive this latest dip into bestiality. We need to get back on track. We need a road map, a blueprint that will help us all become more conscious.

We have one, the new paradigm of the Laws of Spiritual Quantum Physics has given us one. These Laws tell us that we are all individual souls in the Mind of God. The infinite Soul. We blink out of the Mind of God into the Quantum Ocean where we experience life. It is our Life Experiences that determine where we are individually or massively raise our levels of consciousness and become more God like or drop down lower and lower. Everything around us has it's equivalent, Divine Blueprint in the Quantum Ocean, Mind of God. There is a Divine Plan, a Divine Blueprint of how we should live our lives to become more conscious. It is the Science of Astrology.

The whole galaxy, as well as our Solar System runs smoothly because they follow their Astrological time clock. Man has forgotten that he has built within himself his own Astrological time clock. There is a right time in our lives to do anything we want as long as we follow this clock. The Laws of Quantum Physics tell us there are a million things we can do and have and million things we cannot do nor have.

Our individual Astrological clocks will tell us what they are and when we can expect them. Our individual Astrological clock is built into our individual Solar charts. It is time for us to wipe off the dust from our Astrological Solar chart. Time to follow our individual Divine timing factors. By doing this will do many more things consciously. As we do things more consciously, we will become more conscious. As we individually become more conscious, humanity will rise out of the depths of bestiality once more into the light.
"

You can also visit this address for further reading.

Now what about the minor planets? Minor planets or 'bodies' are are anything smaller than major planets but larger than meteorites and most comets. They can be located anywhere in the solar system from the Sun to Neptune and beyond.

All cosmic bodies have astrological influence, from the asteroids and comets to the stars and galaxies. The real question is -Which are relevant to the individual or the chart in question? This is a relatively new and growing concern spurned by all the new discoveries being made. Unless you're immortal, the vast stellar cycles don't mean much, which is why most astrologers ignore them. Even in our own solar system, the cycles of the bodies beyond Saturn only become really significant if we are long-lived. Their influences, however, are very real, even if they are mostly on a subconcious or collective level. As Bob Dylan says, 'times are-a-changing', though. We are now at a point in history where immortality is within easy reach and where our collective conciousness is readying us for these longer and more meaningful cycles.

A final analogy can be made with major and minor chakras or enegy centers in the body. There are twelve major chakras and perhaps 144 minor ones. The minor ones can be further subdivided by tens, hundreds, or one thousand to arrive at that magical number of 144,000, the number of elect souls who, according to the bible, yes you've read it right, are to supposedly rule over the "normal" masses of humanity.

Of all the minor bodies, Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta and Chiron are the most popular among astrologers. Here's where it gets real exciting. Ever since 1992, a whole new region of our solar system opened up to us (the so-called Kuiper belt), a trans-Neptunian region of space some 30 to 50 AU from the Sun, littered with small planet-like bodies, including our beloved Pluto. All of a sudden, Pluto was not the only one of its kind, and a whole new category, the "plutinos" had to be invented. Another group of similar bodies, the "cubewanos" occupy the latter half of the belt. Over 800 Kuiper belt objects have been discovered thus far.

As if this wasn't enough, there is now an almost totally unknown region of space beyond the Kuiper belt (the Oort region) stretching to 100,000 AU or about halway to the closest star. This is the edge of our Sun's influence, and what lies here is anyone's guess! We have only begun the exploration of our outer solar system and the deeper we go, the further back in time we travel, to our mysterious and primal origins. Sedna, the farthest known object thus far, represents part of this journey.

Pluto is considered a major planet by most astrologers, its effects being well known. Eris and Sedna may also come to be included as such, although it's still a little early to tell. Quaoar is also an interesting candidate followed by Varuna and Ixion. 2005 FY9 and 2003 EL61 are quite sizable and interesting, but untill they get named, we won't have much of an astrological handle on them.

Well, until then, we will see the known ones' effects and.. You guessed right; avoid categorizations. This will take some time, I will come up with body positions and the north nodes of each of us as well as Blackie soon. I think I can manage to finish that tonight. God it looks like a long read but I didn't say it took a short time to write, either hehe. There will be more, see ya!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 12:00 am

Okay, I'm ready
Before I start, I shall make you a suggest; whether you believe spirituality or not, this book of Jan Spiller is truly amazing. I'd highly recommend you to read it in your own language and yes, you'll come across somethings about yourself that will make your mouth drop. Alright, I know it from myself.

I'm not expecting any of you to be amazed enough about this north nodes because none of us have English as our main language. Nonetheless, it's still interesting.

If any of you are interested in asteroid ephemerides (I'm not sure, tho ) , I can provide them to you.

First off; Mr. Daddy Steven Blackie Edward Lawless Duren

He has his north node in Scorpio, south node in Taurus.

The passionate Scorpio nature feels its way through life, sensing undercurrents and daring to look deeply to find the emotional bottom line. In order to move towards the heights of your Scorpio North Node you need to relax your concerns around money, security, and possessions as well as being willing to risk losing your current level of comfort to gain a higher state of power and vitality.

Can you leave behind tendencies to possessiveness and attachment and open up to the excitement of change? Will you dare to look deeply and bravely into the underworld, into 'the other side of the question' and into the places where the deepest level of truth resides? Superficial “people pleasing” is not for you. You are meant to look into the eyes of the murderer and find the frightened unloved child there. You are meant to know the whole story, and to travel the roads many of us declare unsafe.

The eagle, the phoenix, and the scorpion are the symbols of Scorpio, and like the eagle you were meant to fly high and be powerful, and like the phoenix, you are meant to risk dying and being reborn, knowing you are a survivor. As you dare to delve into the mysteries of life, you come up with deep treasure.

The third symbol of the scorpion hints at the shadow side of this sign which can see all aspects of truth, including that which is not always full of light and joy. The wisdom of the Scorpio nature evolves because it has dared to explore the dark, the taboo, the unspoken, and then takes this ability to see and embrace the dark and transform it. It's a high calling and that's why North Node Scorpios are often the best doctors, healers, investigators, and friends to have in times of crisis.

Scorpios are the truth-tellers of the zodiac. In the old storybook tale it was probably a Scorpio who told the emperor he had no clothes on. Because you are good at delving into the minds of others, you can be intense, yet your Soul yearns to deeply relate to others and benefits by working in partnership. Let yourself explore and experience what sex, money, God, and politics can teach you. Go where others have not, and let yourself experience it all. Be brave, for like the cat with many lives, you too have many lives to live.

When you come to a turning point in the Scorpio-Taurus path you're ready to retrieve the gold in the shadow of your Taurus South Node. You can now relax into enjoying the fruit of your passions. For example, turn the grist from the mill of your life into something creative and pleasing. Have you ever tried singing or songwriting? (Taurus rules the throat and singing.) Or writing a mystery novel or screenplay? Own your experiences by creatively giving birth to something that is uniquely you.

Soul Purpose: Integrating your instinctual goodness and vulnerability with a willingness to do the hard and often conflictual work of making both relationships and career “work” for you. You have to go deeper than you may be comfortable with, and learn to move beyond “goodness” into wholeness. This means having the ability to withdraw negative projections from others, and to see with compassion where you may have control issues, sexual hungers, and feelings that are sometimes less than nice. You are meant to make peace with you own “inner scorpion.” Doing this will give you a power and charisma that will make you successful in whatever areas of life you choose to dwell in.

Shadow: Trying to keep everything safe and predictable. You are called to the edge to look at the complexities of life and the moral ambivalence and paradoxes of life. Not an easy thing to do! Being lazy and going for the creature comforts only puts you back into old habits. Release any addiction to financial security as being the “bottom line.”

Here's what Elizabeth Spring says: Ellen DeGeneres, Emmy Award-winning stand-up comedienne, actress and host for the syndicated “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” has this Nodal combination. Although we can’t know the details of her personal experience in reaching for her phoenix-like Scorpio North Node, we can see her gutsy, hard working, truth telling nature in her public expression. We know that before becoming famous, Ellen worked as a waitress, house painter, bartender, and retail clerk. And we know that she came out publicly as a lesbian in an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show.

DeGeneres received wide exposure on November 4, 2001, when she hosted the Emmy Awards-TV show. Presented after two cancellations due to network concerns that a ceremony following the September 11, 2001 attacks would appear insensitive, the show required a more somber tone that would also allow viewers to temporarily forget the tragedy. DeGeneres received several standing ovations for her performance that evening which included the line: "We're told to go on living our lives as usual, because to do otherwise is to let the terrorists win, and really, what would upset the Taliban more than a homosexual woman wearing a suit in front of a room full of Jews?"

Ellen became formally married to Portia de Rossi in 2004, and they live together as Vegans with their three dogs and four cats. As a lover of animals, and as a savvy business woman, Ellen faced a dilemma in the 2007 writer’s strike when she crossed the picket line to do her television show. Although Degeneres verbally supported the strike she said that she could not break her contracts or risk her show losing its time slot. As a show of solidarity with the strikers, DeGeneres omitted her monologue during the strike, typically written by WGA writers. However, the Writer’s Guild condemned her, and said that she was "not welcome in NY" saying: “We find it sad that Ellen spent an entire week crying and fighting for a dog that she gave away, yet she couldn't even stand by writers for more than one day – writers who have helped make her extremely successful.”

This Taurus/Scorpio Nodal combination can sometimes put one into situations where we need to be true to ourself and our needs, as well as true to what we believe is correct. Whether we believe she was wrong or right in her decisions, I think Ellen showed courage in her stance of truth telling, both in her coming out in her sexuality/marriage, her humor-filled tactfulness after 9/11, and in her business needs—she is a good example of the complexities of choice and moral ambivalence contained in the Scorpio North Node.
(http://www.elizabethspring.com/)

His Chiron: 7 aq. 20' Rx
Chiron in the 11th: In this house the crisis of Chironic awareness has to do with the possibility of playing a unique role in his culture. It is imperative to give his gift, and Chiron's influence is to push him to develop his creativity and idealism. He is probably very individualistic or eccentric and have a sense of a great personal destiny. The key to fulfilling it is to release it from the hold of ego and understand that the universal energy flows when he is willing to be a conduit and not try to own it. It is likely that he is much closer to manifesting his ideal than he realizes, and the only thing keeping him from fulfillment is the attachment to ego. Therefore, he needs to master detachment. As he understands this he is able to activate his free will and higher purpose.
Chiron in Aquarius: YHis greatest challenge is to deeply connect with the Earth, to be grounded. He naturally resonates with a galactic vibrational attunement, and he manifests a high degree of idealism. He has the ability to bring through great gifts and teachings about making the bridge between Saturn's structure and Uranus' electrical energy [called kundalini in the physical body]. He may often feel frustration with the lack of idealism in the culture, and repeated disappointments could drive him toward isolation. In order for him to fulfill his Chironic initiation and healing, it is important to learn to value experiential learning, and to practice patience and grounding. Balance of idealism and practicality is necessary for him to bring forth his highest awareness.

His Vesta: 21 sc. 18'
Vesta in the 8th: He is dedicated to transformative experiences of emotional and sexual intimacy, and delving into the realm of hidden or occult knowledge. His desire is for an absolute sharing, perhaps a mystical union, and he may have great difficulty finding a partner who can match his intensity. His challenge revolves around letting go of personal desires and the lessons of sharing energy and possessions.
Vesta in Scorpio: He is very passionate in his devotional nature, needing depth of intimacy in relationships, and seeking absolutes in his spirituality. He may ignore sexual taboos, but may also be vulnerable to shame and guilt as a result, which could lead to repression.

His Juno: 6. Cp. 51'
Juno in the 10th: This placement suggests being "married to his career", or else marriage based on considerations of public acceptance or social status. His most significant relationships will occur through his profession or career.
Juno in Capricorn: He desires a committed, traditional and enduring union, one which may be based more on considerations of social acceptability and propriety than on emotional sharing. If he does not meet a potential mate who measures up to his requirements, he may well choose to forego marriage.

His Pallas Athene: 2 aq. 12' Rx
Pallas Athene in the 11th: His creative wisdom is channeled into idealistic social visions, and working within group situations to implement social organizations embodying these ideals. He may be quite political, and He might become a spokesperson or advocate for his common cause.
Pallas Athene in Aquarius: His primary healing method is through providing a vision or ideal for the future. He may work with the electrical energies in the body, the kundalini force. His art is always on the cutting edge, original and futuristic. Politically he is likely to be a revolutionary, defending humanitarian values and respect for individuality, perhaps involved in 'grass roots' movements furthering these ideals.

His Ceres: 20 ar. 3' Rx
Ceres in the 1st: Being a nurturer and nourisher is a strong part of his identity. He is caring, sympathetic and concerned for others. He identifies deeply with your role as parent. He may find it quite natural to nurture himself.
Ceres in Aries: Fostering independence is his way of nurturing and the type of nurturing he thrives on. He values autonomy and self-determination, and he supports those traits in those for whom he cares.
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 12:12 am

Secondly, dear Xathipee

You have your north node in Aquarius, south node in Leo.

Your soul yearns to dance to the rhythm of your own drumbeat, for in a former life or earlier in this life, you may have lived a life that had little connection to your true Self. In this life you may feel generally liked by your peers, as you have a charismatic “shine” about you, and others tend to project things on you which may or may not be true. They may even see you as being more lucky than you really are, or they may feel that you embody an ideal. However much others may project on you, your own true freedom and honest self-applause is more important now than the approval or praise from any group. You may have had previous lifetimes when you were on center-stage and had a fair amount of attention, and you may hold deep within you a feeling of being "special" but it may not have been a good fit for your Soul. Now there is a deep desire to be true to your self and not to follow the majority rule or herd instinct.

You care deeply about humanity and humanitarian ideas, and you need to risk disapproval from others to develop a more satisfying feeling of self approval. Because you are blessed with a keen intellect and the ability to see things differently, you have a lot to offer the world.

Aquarius North Node folks are visionaries and dreamers when they follow their North Node Soul Path. They are astutely aware of the importance of equality and fairness, and are usually brave enough to share their ideas with others--they're the ones who write the Letters to the Editor and organize the charity fund raising and peace rallies. Known as being non-conformists, romantics, exiles and brilliant thinkers, their challenge is to inform and balance their intellects with the sometimes irrational promptings of the heart.

Yet there's always a need for greater objectivity, and a need to leave behind making changes just to exercise authority. As you learn to relate to others apart from their roles, as equals, your desire for friendship will grow. You thrive best when you nurture yourself and others with your warmth and fresh ideas.

It will be important to leave behind any old melodramatic tendencies to insist on doing things your own way, and taking dramatic risks. When you ask God and the Universe for what you want and then let it go, you allow life to bring you exactly what you need with its own perfect timing. In this life, you can relax feelings that you need to be in control and be responsible for everything.

Because Aquarius NN folks were blessed with the ability to see things that others cannot, you are challenged to bring in new ideas especially in science, metaphysics, and human rights. As an idea-breaker and visionary forerunner for the rest of us, we look to you to see where we're going.
As you turn on your path and retrieve the gold in the shadow of Leo you may want to rekindle the warmth and openness of that generous heart of yours, and then to turn that warmth and non-judgmental quality on yourself. Expect the unexpected in life and keep dancing to that distant drumbeat---life will surprise you and delight you, when you least expect it.

Soul Purpose: Being a person who knows when to preserve what is good, when to reform what is in need, and when to overthrow what is corrupt. You are called to be visionaries and dreamers who are willing to do life differently. Avoiding the seductive undercurrents of other people’s expectations and projections on you is important—Aquarius is truly about freedom and authentic soul expression. Don’t settle for less.

Shadow: In wanting to share your generous heart, you can come across at times as being self-centered and seeking the spotlight just a little too often. There’s an awareness here of wanting to share your gift with the world, but unless you do it with a “warm touch” and pure intention it can come across at “first whiff” as being attention getting and self-serving, albeit in a rather subtle playful manner.

Again, here's Elizabeth Spring's notes: Marianne Williamson is a spiritual activist, author, lecturer and founder of The Peace Alliance, a grass roots campaign supporting legislation currently before Congress to establish a United States Department of Peace. She has published nine books, including four New York Times #1 bestsellers.
A minister in the Unity Church, the driving force behind Williamson's philosophy is to offer a new thought approach to spirituality. She addresses both established Christianity and Judaism in statements such as "You've committed no sins, just mistakes." Her earliest fame came as a result of her talks in a Course in Miracles, a step-by-step method for choosing love over fear. She credits her breakthrough to Oprah Winfrey who invited her to the Oprah Winfrey show to discuss Williamson's first book A Return to Love, a book of which Oprah bought one thousand copies.

Marianne’s famous poem, "Our Deepest Fear," was wrongly accredited to Nelson Mandela, but its message is unique in expressing the Aquarius/Leo Nodal axis. In this poem she challenges all of us to dare to share our light in the world—this is a good example of bringing the “shine” of the Sun ruled sign of Leo out into the humnanitarian public world of Aquarius, and she does this by acknowledging the fear inherent in her own South Node of Leo.

"...Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Your Chiron: 10 ar. 11'
Chiron in the 1st: Chironic roles are part of your identity, you will embody Chiron's energy in your sense of self and how you express. If you are able to become conscious of the energy so that you can direct it, you will be charismatic, unforgettable, a leader in unfoldment of consciousness. Possibly a New Age teacher or professional healer. Ideally, through non-attachment, the energy flows through you, and the principle of synchronicity directs your life.
Chiron in Aries: You are on a quest to understand your identity and purpose. You are courageous, and may be a pioneer or trailblazer in some way. You are probably restless unless you are extremely active. You are impatient to be on the track of finding the answers you seek, and too much limitation can drive you crazy. You naturally resonate with the warrior/healer of Chiron, and in order to be healthy you need to find a way to take on power and give it expression within your life.

Your Vesta: 29 aq. 7'
Vesta in the 11th: Your devotion is focused on a humanitarian or futuristic ideal of respect for freedom and individuality, and honoring of all life. You are most dedicated to working within a group of like-minded people, and may forego personal friendships at times for the sake of the cause. Your challenge is to clearly define and focus on your aspirations and ideal, so that you may be clearly directed toward them.
Vesta in Aquarius: Your devotion and service are stimulated by an ideal of a more just and humanitarian world, where freedom and individuality are honored. You work well within a group setting, with those who share your ideals. Personal intimacy may be non-possessive and non-committed, based on equal and open friendship. Your intellectual nature and emotional aloofness may be an avoidance of intimacy.

Your Juno: 16 li. 21'
Juno in the 7th: Lifelong, intimate partnerships are a primary emphasis for you, whether they be marital, business or professional relationships. Interaction and cooperation are crucial. Your primary relationships will be marriage, partnership or other close one-to-one encounters.
Juno in Libra: Balance and equality are your basic needs in relationship. You require a partner who will share with you in decision making and consult with you on all matters of importance. You may be especially attracted to good looks and gracious manners. If your relationship becomes unbalanced, you may respond by becoming competitive or uncooperative.

Your Pallas Athene: 16 ta. 42'
Pallas Athene in the 2nd: You are gifted in manifesting material abundance through the use of your creative intelligence, possibly through visualization or affirmation. Your artistic skills tend toward the practical, and you heal through conscious awareness of values.
Palas Athene in Taurus: Artistic emphasis is indicated by this position of Pallas. You are probably very talented in the creation of physical forms of beauty. Your political concern is for the health of the Earth and natural environment. Your form of wisdom is practical "common sense".

Your Ceres: 22 le. 12' Rx
Ceres in the 5th: You nourish creativity and self-expression, play and drama. You are probably very good with children, have the ability to make learning fun and exciting for them. You encourage them to shine, to express their originality.
Ceres in Leo: You give nurturing through fostering creativity and self-expression, and by building confidence through recognition of creative efforts. You value originality and understand everyone's need for appreciation of their creative abilities.
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 12:18 am

Dear Serena, your turn

You have your north node in Aquarius, south node in Leo just like our mom! So you can take a look at it and get an idea about what it is

Your Chiron: 11 Cn. 28'
Chiron in the 4th: The deepest healing of the self will come through connecting with your emotional roots. You must heal your deepest roots to discover who you are. There is often suffering in childhood, and an intense, deep and brooding nature, sometimes nervous or restless. Sensitivity to the suffering of humanity in general creates an urgent need to understand emotionally that self-healing is the path to universal healing. Potential for being an excellent counselor.
Chiron in Cancer: Your healing crisis and/or path of initiation has to do with your cultural roots and issues of personal protection and belonging. You tend to have strong ties with the past and your ancestral roots, and may feel deeply threatened by the present Earth crisis, and the lack of security manifested in our present day culture. Your challenge is to recognize your power to create your own security, and by so doing, you will discover keys which you can share with others. Perhaps your biggest challenge is to release yourself from the patterns of fear around the issues of safety, and to resonate with the power of your own free will. Creativity, self-expression, learning to be playful and keep a sense of humor will be very helpful in your path, which could be a difficult one until the spectre of fear is mastered. The house placement of this Chiron shows the area of life in which you are seeking release from the hold of Saturn's restraints, and where the Uranian liberation is to be found.

Your Vesta: 28 sa. 44' Rx
Vesta in the 9th: Your highest devotion is to the search for truth and wisdom, and the dissemination of your ideal vision. You have the potential for fully realizing your ideal in the world of form, though you will be challenged to examine and broaden your belief system and avoid fanaticism, the belief that you possess some ultimate or final answer.
Vesta in Sagittarius: Your devotion is to a belief system or a higher vision of universal truth, and this is what inspires your greatest service of work. You may have a lofty vision, but if you become fanatic about your own view, it may be an alienating factor in your relationships.

Your Juno: 19 vi. 51'
Juno in the 6th: Your most significant relationships will likely occur within the arena of the workplace, or in some health-related service. You may share work with your mate, and value efficiency and skill in each other. You require a partner who is attentive to the details of day-to-day existence.
Juno in Virgo: You have high expectations in terms of daily performance and fulfillment of tasks, your relationships will likely be organized, efficient and somewhat ritualistic. You strive for perfection in all the details of life, and if the partner fails to fulfill your expectations, you tend to be critical and nit-picking. You may be drawn to a mate who is very efficient and task-oriented, or a craftsman.

Your Pallas Athene: 16 ar. 5'
Palas Athene in the 1st: You are strongly identified with creative intelligence and the fight for justice. You may be an artist, a healer or a political activist. There is a tendency to define gender roles in a different way than the norm, or to be somewhat androgynous.
Pallas Athene in Aries: Here the warrior aspect of the goddess is most pronounced, activating or initiating the vital energy in pioneering fields, or in actively fighting for justice. This is a good position for athletes, acupuncturists, or creators of original, pioneering or daring forms of artistic expression.

Your Ceres: 12 ge. 58'
Ceres in the 3rd: Your focus is on nourishing the mind, providing an education and exposure to a variety of experiences, teaching communication skills and creating a support network of friends.
Ceres in Gemini: You seek and give nurturance through the mind, intellect and communication. Providing your children [and/or yourself] with an education is a very high priority in your parenting style.

Last edited by Betelguese on 19th August 2010, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 12:26 am

Finally.. Principia my dear..

You have your north node in Aries, south node in Libra.

Your Aries North Node Soul wants to find its courage. It wants to be excited, to explore, and even to be stressed out--- if that’s what it will take to bring forth the independent and courageous side of you! Courage is the high road for Aries, and it’s what we do each time we step up the plate and “show up” whether we feel like it or not. Courage is what we need to have to survive and to be a pioneer. You are the natural survivor, pioneer, entrepreneur and sacred warrior of the zodiac.
Is it that fools rush in where angels fear to tread? Or simply that your enthusiasm and fresh attitude of “why not?” motivates the rest of us? You may not feel like the fearless one-- for courage is often stressed into a person by acts of bravery, but remember that courage is something you learn as you allow yourself to feel the fear and do it anyway. Your Soul may have chosen to be born into situations that have motivated you to develop the spiritual muscle of bravery. You are here to walk your talk and to learn to “step up to the plate.”

As you exercise your independent nature, rather than re-enacting old tendencies of enmeshment or co-dependence, you inspire us to want to be with you, and to hear your stories, your truth. Don’t be too cautious. Earlier in this life, or in former lives, you may have heeded too closely to rules of justice, reason, and skillfully “getting along” and in the process compromised parts of yourself in a deadening attempt to please and accommodate. Now you are called to let conventional roles and habits give way to a more exciting, truthful, and passionate nature. As you dare to follow through on what truly excites your curiosities, you leave behind your South Node traces of dependency and--dare we call it “normalcy?” In this life, you don’t want linger too long in any social group, for your Soul needs some alone time as well as a good dose of adventure and risk taking. Inter-dependence rather than co-dependence seems to be called for now.

For you there is a yearning for the adrenaline rush of new beginnings, and you excel at seeing fresh possibilities and new ideas. Give yourself permission not to have to follow through on every last detail. And, if you try to be overly accommodating and to try to make peace at any cost, you may lose your focus or energy. Like in the old fairytale about the Emperor who rode through the streets naked and didn’t know it, you are meant to be the one to tell the Emperor he has no clothes on! And there’s no social niceties with that one. Aries North Node understands the paradoxical nature of people and life, and has a keen intelligence and humor that often surprises people. When you dare to act and speak outside the norm, you can delve surprisingly deep. And as a “slayer of dragons and a rescuer of maidens” (or lads) you are best when you are not only a thinker, but a doer as well….maybe even a sacred warrior.

Somewhere in the midst of your life journey, usually after your first Saturn Return (at approximately age 29) you are able to turn on your path to redeem the gold in the shadow of your Libra South Node. Redeeming the gold in the shadow of the South Node is about reclaiming your natural gifts. But these natural abilities are also your familiar path of least resistance and are best redeemed only after you have done the work of the North Node---after you have survived the slings and arrows of this new call to a courageous life. Then you can be the tactful mediator and peacemaker. Aries and Libra are ruled by Mars and Venus, respectively, and there’s nothing juicier than to allow the masculine and feminine aspects of your nature to stimulate and balance each other.

Soul Purpose: Courage, survival, entrepreneurial pioneering in any field. Dependence on your own skills and abilities, rather than enmeshment with others.

Shadow: Compromising behavior and fearing to share your deepest feelings, ideas, and talents. “Going along with things” leads you into the shadows.

What Elizabeth Spring says: Psychological ground-breakers Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung both had the Aries North Node. Each of these men embodied the Aries pioneering spirit that broke new ground in the world of psychology. With South Nodes in Libra, they were called to break away from the limitations of partnerships and relationships—even with each other—and to reach for the self-directed, independent qualities of Aries.

Jung’s North Node was in the 2nd house of self-worth, suggesting how important it was for him to produce a body of work that would prove himself to himself. With his South Node in the 8th house of other people’s values, he needed to let go of the approval of others, and acquire the self-confidence one gets by defining oneself in one’s own terms. Jung’s break with Freud at his Uranus Opposition (around age forty) was extremely traumatic for Jung and precipitated his short but intense psychological breakdown. In later years, Jung’s independence and disregard for other’s opinions, allowed him to have intimate relationships with many people, and to explore the taboo subjects of alchemy and astrology.

Freud’s North Node Aries was in the 6th house, suggesting that he was called to be both devoted to his work and to the needs of his physical body. Whether he was a hypochondriac or in as much physical pain as he said he was, was not as important as the need he had to attend to his body as well as his Work. Many people would say Freud had psychosomatic illnesses and a cocaine addiction, yet despite this, few people would discount the great work that he pioneered in his life. It’s worthwhile to remember that we should never be too judgmental about another person’s success or lack of success in reaching their North Node aspirations. We all fail and succeed in varying degrees.

Your Chiron: 21 ge. 22'
Chiron in the 3rd: This signifies a crisis of integration that involves communication, agility and personal mastery. You likely have an unusual ability for teaching and communicating and a sensitivity to images and their applications, but possibly problems with discrimination. You learn by trial and error, and may undergo a number of seemingly wasteful experiences in the process of maturation. Great potential for using the media for the purpose of healing. Siblings may play an important role in your life.
Chiron in Gemini: Yours is a crisis about finding new forms of perception and integration. You are a natural teacher and communicator, and the awakening process of Chiron will be an enjoyable one for you, as Gemini thrives on learning and new experiences. Your keynote is awareness, your mission is about understanding the thought patterns of your culture so that you may help to shape its changes. Your challenge is to learn that the way we think creates the reality we experience, and that we can therefore change it by consciously changing our thought patterns. You tend to be very attuned to the mass consciousness and work to effect the changes you believe in. You are very perceptive about the movement of electrical energies in the body, and are able to easily accommodate and manifest the energy of Uranus.

Your Vesta: 11 ar. 21' Rx
Vesta in the 1st: You are dedicated to the path of self-discovery and self-awareness, and issues of identity are a primary focus. You are so focused on 'finding yourself', or on your personal goals, that you may choose to forego long-term relationships of an intimate nature.
Vesta in Aries: You are very self-motivated and work well independently. Your strong need for independence and resistance to being possessed or dominated could make it difficult to remain in long-term relationships. This placement can indicate great personal accomplishments, and also considerable self-involvement.

Your Juno: 29 sc. 09'
Juno in the 8th: Your primary relationships will revolve around the issues of mutual finances, possessions, sexuality, trust and power. You thrive on intensity, and your relationships are deeply intimate and transformative, and probably intensely emotional and dramatic.
Juno in Scorpio: Your primary relationship need is for intense emotional and sexual sharing. Deep intimacy and bonding are paramount for you. If these needs are thwarted, you can become very jealous, manipulative and controlling, using sex as a means of control. Money and its sharing may also be a strong factor in your relationships.

Your Pallas Athene: 1 li. 51'
Pallas Athene in the 7th: Your wisdom and creativity may take the form of interpersonal counseling, or in some way improving interpersonal relations. Though you counsel balance, you may find yourself having to choose between intimacy and creativity, and the latter generally wins. So you may keep relationships at the level of friendships rather than making a life commitment.
Pallas Athene in Libra: Balance is the keynote of this position. Artistically you are probably quite gifted, sensitive to spatial relationships, composition, and cohesion. Your healing focus may be teaching balancing methods such as polarity, tai chi, or macrobiotics, or relationship counseling. You are a defender of justice, always promoting peace, harmony and balance.

Your Ceres: 23 li. 39'
Ceres in the 7th: Your ideal as a nurturer is unconditional love. You seek balance in union, finding in your parents role models for relationship, and for your children providing an atmosphere of balanced interaction. Often strong ties to the parents, perhaps a co-dependent tendency.
Ceres in Libra: The focus of the nurturing relationship for you is around fostering harmony and balance in relationship. You value and teach cooperation and social graces, and a sensitivity to the feelings of others.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 12:35 am

Ok, I took a look at part of the topic and it sounds like a damn interesting one. Gonna take some time to finish the read and then make proper comments, see ya back on this later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 12:46 am

Hahaha I'm dealing with this since the afternoon

Now you get what I was trying to say with "I sometimes lose control", I lose it real hard
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 4:13 pm

Betelguese wrote:
Hahaha I'm dealing with this since the afternoon

Now you get what I was trying to say with "I sometimes lose control", I lose it real hard

Lol, no worries! Very Happy
You surely put a lot of work in this topic! And it's a very interesting one!

Finally managed to read it Very Happy
Soooo... let me start with saying that I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I could find lots of what was already in my religious and non-religious teachings, some things I was already thinking of and some others I still have to reflect about. So, I found myself agreeing with the overall topic, while I might still need to think about some details, but all in all it was a truly interesting reading and, if I ever get the occasion to find the book you suggested, I might definitely take a look at it!

I never heard of the nodes thing before, by the way
Speaking about that... I started off reading Blackie's profile, and when I came to the part that said "have you ever tried singing or songwriting?" I was truly, fucking shocked Laughing and, even if I can't say that I know Mr. Lawless in person, taking in consideration the things I know about him from interviews and articles, that whole description sounded pretty damn accurate

...And it was also quite shocking to read the part regarding myself

Quote :
In this life you may feel generally liked by your peers, as you have a charismatic “shine” about you, and others tend to project things on you which may or may not be true. They may even see you as being more lucky than you really are, or they may feel that you embody an ideal. However much others may project on you, your own true freedom and honest self-applause is more important now than the approval or praise from any group.

Hell yes, that's me. Especially when it comes to the last sentence. Actually, if I don't feel satisfied of something I did, there's no way someone's approval can make me feel better about it Laughing on the other side, if I feel I'm doing something right, I couldn't care less if I'm going against the whole group

I'm not too sure about the charismatic shine, some people seem to be pretty convinced that I'm a rather funny and maybe charismatic character, some others just act as if I don't exist (literally: they don't notice me trying to speak and they forget that I was there with them in a certain occasion )

Quote :
You care deeply about humanity and humanitarian ideas, and you need to risk disapproval from others to develop a more satisfying feeling of self approval. Because you are blessed with a keen intellect and the ability to see things differently, you have a lot to offer the world.

I'm not too sure about the keen intellect, even if lots of people say similar things about me *self-confidence gains 1000 bonus points*, yet the whole "risk disapproval from others" sounds pretty damn like me, too.

Quote :
Shadow: In wanting to share your generous heart, you can come across at times as being self-centered and seeking the spotlight just a little too often. There’s an awareness here of wanting to share your gift with the world, but unless you do it with a “warm touch” and pure intention it can come across at “first whiff” as being attention getting and self-serving, albeit in a rather subtle playful manner.

Again: so-fucking-me

Quote :
"...Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

...And this fits quite a lot, too.

Quote :
Your Chiron: 11 Cn. 28'
Chiron in the 4th: The deepest healing of the self will come through connecting with your emotional roots. You must heal your deepest roots to discover who you are. There is often suffering in childhood, and an intense, deep and brooding nature, sometimes nervous or restless. Sensitivity to the suffering of humanity in general creates an urgent need to understand emotionally that self-healing is the path to universal healing. Potential for being an excellent counselor.
Chiron in Cancer: Your healing crisis and/or path of initiation has to do with your cultural roots and issues of personal protection and belonging. You tend to have strong ties with the past and your ancestral roots, and may feel deeply threatened by the present Earth crisis, and the lack of security manifested in our present day culture. Your challenge is to recognize your power to create your own security, and by so doing, you will discover keys which you can share with others. Perhaps your biggest challenge is to release yourself from the patterns of fear around the issues of safety, and to resonate with the power of your own free will. Creativity, self-expression, learning to be playful and keep a sense of humor will be very helpful in your path, which could be a difficult one until the spectre of fear is mastered. The house placement of this Chiron shows the area of life in which you are seeking release from the hold of Saturn's restraints, and where the Uranian liberation is to be found.

Self-healing and connecting to my emotional roots, to discover the keys to share with others.
Would you believe that it was exactly what I've been doing lately? I'm still on the self-healing part, though Laughing

Quote :
Your Vesta: 28 sa. 44' Rx
Vesta in the 9th: Your highest devotion is to the search for truth and wisdom, and the dissemination of your ideal vision. You have the potential for fully realizing your ideal in the world of form, though you will be challenged to examine and broaden your belief system and avoid fanaticism, the belief that you possess some ultimate or final answer.
Vesta in Sagittarius: Your devotion is to a belief system or a higher vision of universal truth, and this is what inspires your greatest service of work. You may have a lofty vision, but if you become fanatic about your own view, it may be an alienating factor in your relationships.

Ok, I have mixed feelings about this. From a side, I'd really love to research for truth and wisdom, on the other side I tend to not take anything as the definitive answer, plus I'm really scared of fanaticism.

Quote :
Your Juno: 19 vi. 51'
Juno in the 6th: Your most significant relationships will likely occur within the arena of the workplace, or in some health-related service. You may share work with your mate, and value efficiency and skill in each other. You require a partner who is attentive to the details of day-to-day existence.
Juno in Virgo: You have high expectations in terms of daily performance and fulfillment of tasks, your relationships will likely be organized, efficient and somewhat ritualistic. You strive for perfection in all the details of life, and if the partner fails to fulfill your expectations, you tend to be critical and nit-picking. You may be drawn to a mate who is very efficient and task-oriented, or a craftsman.

This is me, indeed. I laughed a lot when I read that I tend to be very critical when my partner fails to fulfill my expectations. That's exactly what I do Laughing And yes, I do search for efficiency well, to be more precise I just want someone who's able to take care of himself without having me as his "mom" 24/7... I guess that could be called "efficiency" too

Quote :
Your Pallas Athene: 16 ar. 5'
Palas Athene in the 1st: You are strongly identified with creative intelligence and the fight for justice. You may be an artist, a healer or a political activist. There is a tendency to define gender roles in a different way than the norm, or to be somewhat androgynous.
Pallas Athene in Aries: Here the warrior aspect of the goddess is most pronounced, activating or initiating the vital energy in pioneering fields, or in actively fighting for justice. This is a good position for athletes, acupuncturists, or creators of original, pioneering or daring forms of artistic expression.

Funny how these few lines could say so freaking much.

I'm glad to see that being an artist is mentioned about the things I could do Very Happy and it's really shocking to see "healer" and "political activist" in there, too, 'cos I often thought about becoming a doctor or entering in politics. Many times I found myself "fighting for justice", usually to defend someone else, even when I could have been minding my business. And I do have a tendency to define gender roles in a different way than the norm Laughing
As for the "androgynous" thing, I'm probably what could be defined as a "bigender": I identify myself as a female, but I move between feminine and masculine behaviours... plus, I wear male clothes more often than not. Seeing me dressed like a girl is a sort of apocalyptic event that only happens for marriages, after one hundred of tortures from my family

Quote :
Your Ceres: 12 ge. 58'
Ceres in the 3rd: Your focus is on nourishing the mind, providing an education and exposure to a variety of experiences, teaching communication skills and creating a support network of friends.
Ceres in Gemini: You seek and give nurturance through the mind, intellect and communication. Providing your children [and/or yourself] with an education is a very high priority in your parenting style.

True about nourishing the mind and the support network of friends. Never been that much into educating and teaching, but communication is still an important part to me. I have no idea about kids, 'cos at the moment I don't really feel like having any Laughing

I conclusion... woah.
Pretty damn interesting. I'm curious to know some more about the asteroid ephemerides you mentioned, though. Very Happy I'm a hopeless ignorant about this whole stuff, but I'd like to know more =)

Oh, and by the way, no, you weren't dictatorial at all!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 7:27 pm

Quote :
Soooo... let me start with saying that I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I could find lots of what was already in my religious and non-religious teachings, some things I was already thinking of and some others I still have to reflect about. So, I found myself agreeing with the overall topic, while I might still need to think about some details, but all in all it was a truly interesting reading and, if I ever get the occasion to find the book you suggested, I might definitely take a look at it!

It's real jolly that you found it interesting, dear! Very Happy I have to repeat the verse I'm already repeating like a parrot; the whole thing you've read above is still categorizing and I don't like it. You must have noticed; to example a completely made-up point; some position says you're pretty up-front while the other says you're totally shy. Those explanations of positions are clichés ridden and requires a well educated eye to see the canvas we call human as a whole and annotate the positions as personal as can be at the same time. So.. I really don't expect you to be excited really Smile

As for the book.. It touched me so deeply that I can't get it out of my mind.. But as the writer says in the book, those north and south nodes require aspects before being applied on someone directly. And she says this subject requires a whole another book of its own as well so she's working on it currently. It mainly deals with psychology, the inner reasons of your behaviours. Did you ever get the feeling that's like someone was reading your personal diary? You have your inner thoughts and feelings that the community may reject, or in brief stamp as a no-no. A thought or feeling you may think you're dead if it ever fades in. Hahaha this woman tells it to you ruthlessly, her words are simply in-your-face. And it gives you an ultimate love and adoption towards humankind, You see that all the people we mark as 'bad' ones are here to heal their wounds and get over with themselves Smile

Quote :
I'm not too sure about the charismatic shine, some people seem to be pretty convinced that I'm a rather funny and maybe charismatic character, some others just act as if I don't exist (literally: they don't notice me trying to speak and they forget that I was there with them in a certain occasion)

I think that's what I was talking about Wink

Quote :
Ok, I have mixed feelings about this. From a side, I'd really love to research for truth and wisdom, on the other side I tend to not take anything as the definitive answer, plus I'm really scared of fanaticism.

Pretty much the same with me. Only difference is I'm all about the search of truth and wisdom; I think that's what I live for. But to avoid categorization and have an open mind, I don't 'set my mind to one side' unless everything seem to take me to the same point.

And I think I've said it in the first part of this post that there may be some points that antagonize you real hard. That's not really important since there's a lot more to take into consideration like the aspects and the other planets/asteroids that create a whole unique permutation. Think of it, there is only 12 positions which Vesta could be at, and there are tens of millions of people living on earth Very Happy Some little monster comes into the scene and destroys this little Vesta's effects, that's all Wink

Quote :
This is me, indeed. I laughed a lot when I read that I tend to be very critical when my partner fails to fulfill my expectations

Doooooccc....?!11!1?! waaaht

Haha, joke joke big grin

It's real good when my Juno says "You look for intellectual stimulation in relationship, and a common belief system is of great importance. Education and philosophy might be the basis of your bond. You also wish to travel and explore together." while my Chiron says "There could be unusual sexual patterns or a tendency to sexual experimentation or obsession/fetish. You have a need to honestly face the hidden side of yourself."...
...which is completely me pflaster (principa knows well haha)

Damn, I now antagonize myself

Quote :
And I do have a tendency to define gender roles in a different way than the norm

Women in metal? big grin

Quote :
Pretty damn interesting. I'm curious to know some more about the asteroid ephemerides you mentioned, though. Very Happy I'm a hopeless ignorant about this whole stuff, but I'd like to know more =)

No worries, once the topic is opened, I'd like to contribute more and at the same time learn a few new things out of it

Quote :
Oh, and by the way, no, you weren't dictatorial at all!

Yay, I try! big grin That's what I call enlightenment, I can manage not to be and think dictatorial at last.. big grin
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   19th August 2010, 10:48 pm

Betelguese wrote:
It's real jolly that you found it interesting, dear! Very Happy I have to repeat the verse I'm already repeating like a parrot; the whole thing you've read above is still categorizing and I don't like it. You must have noticed; to example a completely made-up point; some position says you're pretty up-front while the other says you're totally shy. Those explanations of positions are clichés ridden and requires a well educated eye to see the canvas we call human as a whole and annotate the positions as personal as can be at the same time. So.. I really don't expect you to be excited really Smile

As for the book.. It touched me so deeply that I can't get it out of my mind.. But as the writer says in the book, those north and south nodes require aspects before being applied on someone directly. And she says this subject requires a whole another book of its own as well so she's working on it currently. It mainly deals with psychology, the inner reasons of your behaviours. Did you ever get the feeling that's like someone was reading your personal diary? You have your inner thoughts and feelings that the community may reject, or in brief stamp as a no-no. A thought or feeling you may think you're dead if it ever fades in. Hahaha this woman tells it to you ruthlessly, her words are simply in-your-face. And it gives you an ultimate love and adoption towards humankind, You see that all the people we mark as 'bad' ones are here to heal their wounds and get over with themselves Smile

Hahah, yeah, I imagined/noticed some of it would have included some clichès, but it was still a very interesting reading. With some more studies on the overall subject things would definitely become clearer =) And... well, after what you wrote, this whole book/research sounds even more intriguing Smile

Quote :
Pretty much the same with me. Only difference is I'm all about the search of truth and wisdom; I think that's what I live for. But to avoid categorization and have an open mind, I don't 'set my mind to one side' unless everything seem to take me to the same point.

Yay, I'm the same on trying to avoid categorization and keep an open mind!
(Which, let me add, seems to be a very outdated concept to a lot of people, as categorization and being part of a "group" with standard ideas seems to be a must, nowadays I ended up having many fights 'cos I was daring to think with my own mind, not following any "pre-packaged ideas", to quote our Blackie )

Quote :
Doooooccc....?!11!1?! waaaht

Haha, joke joke big grin

waaaht

But... not in *that* sense! D:

...Usually Neutral

Quote :
It's real good when my Juno says "You look for intellectual stimulation in relationship, and a common belief system is of great importance. Education and philosophy might be the basis of your bond. You also wish to travel and explore together." while my Chiron says "There could be unusual sexual patterns or a tendency to sexual experimentation or obsession/fetish. You have a need to honestly face the hidden side of yourself."...
...which is completely me pflaster (principa knows well haha)

Damn, I now antagonize myself

Laughing Laughing

Yay for Juno perfectly describing our tendencies Laughing

Quote :
Women in metal? big grin

Hell yes!

And women watching porn, talking freely about sex without going like "Eeeeew, that's stuff for PERVERTS!!! D:" every fucking time (the majority of my female friends are like that ), men being able to do dishes, cook and clean the house 'cos they have arms just like women do, girls being able to do heavy works just like men can do and men being absolutely allowed to cry if they feel like that, 'cos they have feelings too. Neutral

...Plus lots of other random stuff I can't think of at the moment Laughing

Quote :
No worries, once the topic is opened, I'd like to contribute more and at the same time learn a few new things out of it

Yay, looking forward for learning new stuff, so Very Happy

Quote :
Yay, I try! big grin That's what I call enlightenment, I can manage not to be and think dictatorial at last.. big grin

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology   

Back to top Go down

The Minor Planets & Quantum Astrology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1