PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Satyricon anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Satyricon anyone?   16th August 2010, 8:08 pm

Okay as I said in the Ladies Room Anthems thread, I'm gonna post (Guess why ) a couple of interviews (his accent is so cute that it hurts) that Sigurd Wongraven did a while ago.

But first here's the links for the band in case you'd wanna check them out (Hell, I'm not sure tho )

Wikipedia;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyricon_%28band%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurd_Wongraven

Official Band Site;
http://www.satyricon.no/

This interview below is a real cute one. It's conducted by Online FaceCulture Magazine, and you can find the rest of it, and many more Satyr interviews from this address.

And you see a long haired Satyr in 2007 before he got rid of 'em for it's hard to play football with long hair

And this is Sigurd in backstage getting ready for the show; here's the story: This video is from the last show of the Nordic Tour back in 2002 when Khold was the support act for Satyricon. Khold decided to play the riff from the song 'Fuel for Hatred' as a prank. In order to see Sigurd's reaction they made someone film him backstage while he was 'preparing himself for the show'. Well..

And this last one is about the video for the song 'Black Crow on a Tombstone' which was conducted by FaceCulture Magazine again, and it's hilarious, "I'm principally.. Not really.. I'm just tired of babes in videos" O'Rly?

Enjoy.

EDIT: By the way, I too think he shouldn't do this "Yeah I'm a tough guy, but I'm also singing" face in the music videos
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon anyone?   17th August 2010, 11:30 pm

:raiseshand:

i (try to) listen to everything that's metal but i'm not that into black metal or technical death metal..but there are exceptions of course and i always admire good music.

Satyr is one of those genius ones. he started singing on an early age,maintained success and keeps it going.

however,he changed radically,as can be seen below:

remember that i mentioned he was my "boogeyman" when i was a kid?
well,there was this local TV channels on which i used to watch metal video clips(the only band i knew or i can remember was Metallica). there was this video which scared the shit outta me Neutral i used to change the channel and watch a cartoon to forget the scenes i saw.seriously

i didn't know the name of the band or the song so i couldn't find it anywhere(i mean the album) after i got internet,i already forgot the song and was never interested in finding it. but this year it just popped in my head and i told Bet that i remembered a video and the man with stitched lips Neutral

then guess what? one day i discovered that my childhood nightmare was a Satyricon vid

here's the vid: (the vid really makes you uncomfortable,i warn ya Neutral )

and here he is now,with short hair (really love this song) satyr

Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon anyone?   18th August 2010, 2:06 am

I totally agree.. He started Satyricon when he only was 15, could it be possible? But as he mentions in the first video, he was already in the rock/metal world when he was born..

and it actually really amazes me to see how it is possible for him to be such a brave, strong personality man while he's that person we see above
"I'm not sure I even knew what Oslo was!"
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Satyricon anyone?   19th August 2010, 2:08 am

Quote :
This interview below is a real cute one. It's conducted by Online
FaceCulture Magazine, and you can find the rest of it, and many more
Satyr interviews from this address.
Just drooled over this

principia wrote:
and here he is now,with short hair (really love this song) satyr