The Electric Circus Saloon
'Ey dude let's party!


Have a drink, dude.
 
PortalHomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager


Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : İstanbul

PostSubject: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   16th July 2010, 1:31 am

Ahaha I can't stop laughing to this one!



"Dolly Parton's boobs exploded as a result"

Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager


Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   16th July 2010, 2:07 am

hahaha that's a great one



wanna know about "zee creation of The Obsidian Conspiracy"?



c'mon watch it then. Jeffery and Warrel are here to tell ya



Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager


Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : İstanbul

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   16th July 2010, 2:27 am

Ahaha anyone can understand in a second that Warrel's someone who's heavily into food after a couple of interviews, if not necessarily a "licenced cook" Suspect
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager


Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 27
Location : Naples, Italy

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   17th July 2010, 11:12 am

Hahahah, that's a very funny one!
...I don't know really much about Nevermore (they're in my looong "someday I'll search for something more about them" list ), but these two rock Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender


Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   15th August 2010, 12:43 am

These two guys are really interesting. It's so good to see the people who are successful in what they do and who are not arrogant because of the success. I'm sick and tired of the self-important, puffed up assholes!

My favourite quote: "Her boobs are bigger that her head!"
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender


Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   15th August 2010, 12:47 am

Doctor Ruin wrote:
...(they're in my looong "someday I'll search for something more about them" list ), but these two rock Laughing

Same here!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager


Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : İstanbul

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   15th August 2010, 2:00 am

xanthipee wrote:
These two guys are really interesting. It's so good to see the people who are successful in what they do and who are not arrogant because of the success. I'm sick and tired of the self-important, puffed up assholes!
My favourite quote: "Her boobs are bigger that her head!"
Ahh.. I guess this is what makes Nevermore a special band.. They are so much into the spiritual side of life in the abstract that, they forget to act like assholes!

Ahahaha Dolly's boobs Oh shit

And my favorite quote would be;
-Where do you normally put your volcanic glass?
-Umm.. In my arse!


Or maybe;
-Spicy... He's a spicy guy!
-I'm not spicy. Unless you get downstairs.

Eww

xanthipee wrote:
Doctor Ruin wrote:
...(they're in my looong "someday I'll search for something more about them" list ), but these two rock Laughing
Same here!
You won't be dissappointed! I suggest you to start from the band Sanctuary, the very begining of the Nevermore nucleus
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager


Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : Istanbul

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   15th August 2010, 2:17 pm

xanthipee wrote:
These two guys are really interesting. It's so good to see the people who are successful in what they do and who are not arrogant because of the success. I'm sick and tired of the self-important, puffed up assholes!

My favourite quote: "Her boobs are bigger that her head!"



glad you liked them Xan!

Nevermore is a "real" band that "really" says something. of course it depends on your point of view or your path that you chose in life; but there's so much that you can get from Dane's lyrics. Jeff is one of the best guitarists ever and he's a genius. when Dane's awesome lyrics and vocals combine with Jeff's great and unique guitar work,the result won't be an ordinary progressive/thrash band,it becomes "Nevermore".
Warrel is by far the best lyricist in my opinion,and i love him so much just because he puts this silly smile on my face everytime i find something from myself(my innerself) in his lyrics bounce

Quote :
feel the flow and let all thoughts fade,
we shall be one for this sacrament has begun



Betelguese wrote:
I suggest you to start from the band Sanctuary, the very begining of the Nevermore nucleus

this!
to worship the mighty vocals of WD bow
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender


Posts : 297
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 45
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   15th August 2010, 10:55 pm

Wow, they sound really powerful! They are so articulated that you can understand absolutely every word. What's more, they really know how to play. Worth listening, definitely!
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager


Posts : 397
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : İstanbul

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   16th August 2010, 1:58 am

xanthipee wrote:
Wow, they sound really powerful! They are so articulated that you can understand absolutely every word. What's more, they really know how to play. Worth listening, definitely!
Hahaha because they have that great Seattle accent king I can't really talk about Nevermore because every fucking piece of work they've delivered so far is just too damn personal for me and for every "Never-Head" I suppose.. Every single note, every single word, you know.. You'll figure it out too soon if you really can get into WD's head, Jeffery's heart..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)   

Back to top Go down
 
A Happy Little Spin With... Nevermore! =)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Holidaze Gents! From Suss 2010 into 2011!
» Happy Birthday Yvonne
» Happy Birthday Iggy Pop
» Happy Big 4 - 0 to Jennifer...
» Happy 60th birthday Ron!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Electric Circus Saloon :: Ground Floor :: The Window Side-
Jump to: