Share | 

Metal Up Your Ass!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Metal Up Your Ass!   7th July 2010, 6:18 pm

Hehey I've missed typing! cheers Let's get those good ol' days back, ladies

After an unbelievable week of Sonisphere and incidentally fail make-up exams (Suspect), I had to attend a wedding feast for three days which was in my hometown, well which my parents migrated to What a Face The same night I got back here İstanbul, principia and I went to see Nevermore, and my dear cell phone was stolen

Yeah, I know this is not a proper excuse but my brother attends summer school of swimming/basketball, and I take him there every morning reeeaally early Then try to entertain him all day because mom is working hard this week, we play games, watch cartoons, read comcis (:P) and... list Iron Maiden members by timeline. Cool

As you could estimate, I've been falling asleep at 09.30 pm ever since Sleep And waking up with a big smile on my face, Nicko McBrain's face in my mind I don't know why

Will be back tonight, see ya
Back to top Go down
principia
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   7th July 2010, 9:13 pm

Bet,dear;
please tell me how am i able to reach you since your lovely cell phone is gone and your telephone doesn't work?
if there's a new way,i'll be the first in line..please tell me
Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   8th July 2010, 12:15 am

Shit, Bet, you failed you exams! But show must go on, you'll try again in August/September. I also failed a few times and my mother wanted to throw me out of the house. Luckily, she didn't do it because my father stopped her, but I had to find the job. It meant I had to work and study at the same time, which was not fun at all! I hate to even think about it!

I'm glad you had a great time at the Sonisphere and don't worry about the phone (fuck the phone!), you'll get another one. If you weren't so far from me, I would give one of my phones - I have three!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   8th July 2010, 1:48 am

If that can make you feel better, I'm part of "failing exams club", too. Laughing Last week, my teacher saw my work, also said it wasn't a bad one... but he told me I couldn't do the exam, anyway, 'cos I never attended his lessons, so I'll have to come back on September ok, that was mostly my fault, but it still sucks D:

Too bad about the cell phone, by the way Sad but that's good to get news from you and see you back on posting, missed ya, dear! Hahah, the Iron Maiden list thing sounds nice Laughing catch ya soon! =)

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/astraea_nevermore
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   9th July 2010, 11:10 pm

Doctor Ruin wrote:

" ...Last week, my teacher saw my work, also said it wasn't a bad one... but
he told me I couldn't do the exam, anyway, 'cos I never attended his
lessons ..."

Why the hell didn't you go to his lessons? That was the easy part and you did the hard part relatively successfully! I suppose you know that people are terribly egotistical, especially the teachers because they sometimes think they are the cleverest creatures in the world. Maybe this is going to sound a bit exaggerated, but I'm afraid we all have to kiss our teachers' asses now and then ...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   10th July 2010, 1:13 am

xanthipee wrote:
Why the hell didn't you go to his lessons? That was the easy part and you did the hard part relatively successfully! I suppose you know that people are terribly egotistical, especially the teachers because they sometimes think they are the cleverest creatures in the world. Maybe this is going to sound a bit exaggerated, but I'm afraid we all have to kiss our teachers' asses now and then ...

Heh, long story, and unfortunately not so nice one to tell it was a mixture of different things: first, in the past months I fell into a deep depression, which made me lose interest in doing almost anything. Second, this year literally sucked: the organization at school was worse than ever, teachers didn't care about doing their jobs and more than one of them admitted that they didn't know how to do... the things they were supposed to teach us. Neutral That made me lose interest even more... add some problems with shitty human relationships to all that, and you'll basically get the reason why I was a ghost at school this year.

I totally agree with you on the teachers thing, though. Lots of the ones I have perfectly fit in the description you made, lol... and, unfortunately, I guess it's almost the same everywhere Neutral
Back to top Go down
Betelguese
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   10th July 2010, 8:22 pm

Quote :
Shit, Bet, you failed you exams! But show must go on, you'll try again in August/September. I also failed a few times and my mother wanted to throw me out of the house. Luckily, she didn't do it because my father stopped her, but I had to find the job. It meant I had to work and study at the same time, which was not fun at all! I hate to even think about it!

I'm glad you had a great time at the Sonisphere and don't worry about the phone (fuck the phone!), you'll get another one. If you weren't so far from me, I would give one of my phones - I have three!

God.. Really? pale Fortunate enough, my mom thinks I'm waayy lazy but a clever one, so she understands that I needed a break from all those education rush I was in so far - I was in a science high school - at dorm, away from my town, had a broken home, had a little brother that I have to take care on and on.. And dad is just a sweetie (I think only to me haha king ) with endless tolerance lol!

I will remember Sonisphere for the rest of my life, but those failed exams will just disappear in the dusty back pages of me study So keep on rocking in the free world!

Ahah and thanks for the phone suggestion! A couple of days ago I visited my dad, he said he doesn't wanna see me sorry and bought me a new one Cool

Quote :
If that can make you feel better, I'm part of "failing exams club", too. Laughing Last week, my teacher saw my work, also said it wasn't a bad one... but he told me I couldn't do the exam, anyway, 'cos I never attended his lessons, so I'll have to come back on September ok, that was mostly my fault, but it still sucks D:

Too bad about the cell phone, by the way Sad but that's good to get news from you and see you back on posting, missed ya, dear! Hahah, the Iron Maiden list thing sounds nice Laughing catch ya soon! =)

Oh.. I think we just form a club for ourselves and call it something about being complete tards We had lots of classes that we never attended too, and here we go

And hey.. I missed ya too!

Ah teachers... I undrestand that it's not really easy to become one, but what the hell? Ya know, people love the ones who makes 'em think that they're thinking, hates the ones who makes 'em think for real. I'd love to be hated for that.

Back to top Go down
xanthipee
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   11th July 2010, 12:18 am

@ Doc I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through recently ... Are you OK now? I mean, have you found the way to deal with the cause of your depression? I think you should treat it seriously, because it can be pretty nasty. Depression is very devastating and, to my opinion, friends are the best cure for the disease (and it is a disease!). If there's no other way, ask an expert for help or talk to your priest. These things can be helpful. When shit happens to me, I always remember the sentence from an old Jewish anecdote: "It can always be worse." Whenever you suffer, try to remember that you're not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Ruin
Pub Manager

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   11th July 2010, 9:04 pm

xanthipee wrote:
@ Doc I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through recently ... Are you OK now? I mean, have you found the way to deal with the cause of your depression? I think you should treat it seriously, because it can be pretty nasty. Depression is very devastating and, to my opinion, friends are the best cure for the disease (and it is a disease!). If there's no other way, ask an expert for help or talk to your priest. These things can be helpful. When shit happens to me, I always remember the sentence from an old Jewish anecdote: "It can always be worse." Whenever you suffer, try to remember that you're not the only one.

Thanks, Xan... Very Happy anyway, everything is ok, now, and I'm feeling way better Wink thought about contacting an expert sometime ago, but then I managed to get out of it by myself What a Face if it ever happens again (and I hope NOT Neutral ), I'll follow the suggestions, though Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Up Your Ass!   

Back to top Go down

Metal Up Your Ass!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1